E.U Elections….who will you vote for?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum E.U Elections….who will you vote for?

• Author

billycoen
    Participant

If we do come out of the European Union, will be still be able to watch “Allo allo “

AMA Express
    Participant

[quote quote=167240]If we do come out of the European Union, will be still be able to watch “Allo allo “[/quote]

Yes, but your continental quilt will no longer work.

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

I am just happy that we don’t have to compete in the Eurovision Song Contest anymore!!!

zinger
    Participant

What better reason to vote Brexit?

wrexview
    Participant

Good to see some candidates answering questions on why we should vote for them on the 23rd of May.Hope some more will do,the same . If we don’t eventually leave then they will hold the European purse strings for Wales. Maybe some one can post a link on this thread to the candidates that have answered.

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=167612]If we don’t eventually leave then they will hold the European purse strings for Wales.[/quote]

I cannot wait to hear some of the responses to this possibility. Is that froth I hear forming at the corners of mouths? Steam from ears?

wxmanon
    Participant

Are the public aware that the majority of people who man the polling stations are Wrexham Council employees who are given a days paid leave to do so?
    They then get paid again for these duties so are effectively being paid twice for the day!

Andrewmackembailey
    Participant

[quote quote=167240]If we do come out of the European Union, will be still be able to watch “Allo allo “[/quote]

Quite probably as it was made while we were in Europe.
    But NO Song contest ( thank god ) and no European football competition

BTW- I asked for the Brexit party for their manifesto. They will give it to us AFTER the election.
    So – “ give me the keys to your property and I will tell you what I will leave in it after you pass them over.” Do they think I’m barking?

zinger
    Participant

The bad news is that being in the EU isn’t a requirement for being in the song contest. Australia somehow managed to get in.

We were in the Eurovision song contest way before we joined EU Common Market anyway.

It has never been the same since Terry Wogan finished. The results are a laugh, the rest of it is rubbish.

AMA Express
    Participant

All you ever needed to know about the European Broadcasting Union, who run the Eurovision Song Contest.

https://www.ebu.ch/about

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Level crossing safety plea to North Wales holidaymakers this Easter

News

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News