Dynamo

• Author

Rondetto
    Participant

Dis anyone see any tricks performed by Dynamo at Asda?
    Some of his tricks on tv are amazing. He’s certainly different from any magician I’ve ever seen.

Metalhead
    Participant

@Rondetto 8138 wrote:

Dis anyone see any tricks performed by Dynamo at Asda?

Apparently he managed to prevent any vehicle within a mile of the town centre from moving for a considerable period of time…

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

It sounds like Asda were overwhelmed by the number who turned up. There have been reports that staff were rude. I would think they were panic struck and it’s very unlikely they are trained in crowd control. At least the Police are close by!

Rondetto
    Participant

A girl in town said he put two one penny coins in her clenched fist, he didn’t go anywhere near her. Next minute she opened her fists to find they were £1 coins.
    That’s incredible, I’m sure he’s from another planet.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Iceman
    Participant

Why on Earth didnt ASDA hold the event outside? Lots of disappointed kids did not get to see him and once again the overstretched police force had to step in and do somebody elses job for them.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

@Iceman 8336 wrote:

Why on Earth didnt ASDA hold the event outside? Lots of disappointed kids did not get to see him and once again the overstretched police force had to step in and do somebody elses job for them.

I said exactly the same thing. They have a big car park yet it was held indoors? I wonder if they were caught unawares by the number who attended but being the start of the school holidays they should have been better prepared for a crowd.

Darlofan
    Participant

They were caught unawares and also lost a lot of money according to one of the dept managers I spoke to.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Removing fly-tipping cost Wrexham Council £21,500 last year

News

Voter registration for May’s Police and Crime Commissioner elections closes today

News

Have your say on Wrexham Council’s online services!

News

Youngsters create new garden for Wrexham’s Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service

News

McElhenney And Reynolds Will Continue Wrexham Progress

News

Wrexham students dig in to create peace garden at local care home

News