Drunken/druggie Idiots

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Drunken/druggie Idiots

• Author

The Speaking Truth
    Participant

Get in touch with Arfon Jones, see if he can tear himself away from Twitter for a moment and help sort it out in a SENSIBLE way!

Rondetto
    Participant

Yes in reply to Jane, I would NEVER ring the police again to report anything. First thing they do is ask for your address and make a visit. That’s when the s**t hits the fan. Trying to do good only makes it hard for yourself. If they just corresponded by phone and checked on what has been reported I’m sure things wouldn’t get out of hand.

bubble
    Participant

[quote quote=139252]Yes in reply to Jane, I would NEVER ring the police again to report anything. First thing they do is ask for your address and make a visit. That’s when the s**t hits the fan. Trying to do good only makes it hard for yourself. If they just corresponded by phone and checked on what has been reported I’m sure things wouldn’t get out of hand.

[/quote]
    I think there is a tacit policy on the part of the police that if they fail to take ASB reports seriously then eventually people will realise there is no point in complaining and so won’t bother to call them. Then when something bad happens the police claim they couldn’t do anything because no one told them what was going on.

I will not report to the police if I hear my neighbour being beaten up by her partner again as I think doing so endangers me and my home. So the police’s tactlessness may have implications for my neighbour too.

JP
    Participant

The first response of the Police (or more likely a PCSO) is to look for a reason to not record the incident.
    No record= no recorded crime.
    I have heard an officer this year say he prefers the Eastern Europeans in Wrexham, if they have a problem, they sort it out themselves: saves him the paperwork.
    Drug dealing in the shite tip of QP is so endemic, that you are more likely to see drug dealing than a police officer on a day to day basis.
    You can report it, some seem to get rolled up eventually; but the Police are more interested (by their own publicity) in targeting those bringing drugs into the area from elsewhere and other suppliers.

I have seen the dossers and the short guy openly dealing drugs in Queens Square, in broad daylight (11.30am) the last two occasions I`ve been (had the misfortune to be) in town.

I`ve recently had an insurance company (Allianz) refuse to quote on car insurance, as they will not insure any address in my postcode.

Wrexham has an infatuation with rubbish, “looking after” these scum is now an industry.

The rest of us just have to put up, shut up and pay up.

wxmlad
    Participant

Was in town Tuesday afternoon visiting the council help desk on Lord street. There was a fat druggie sparked out on the floor by the arch statue. When I finished my business the fat lump was on all fours trying to stand up. His complete ass was exposed..not a pretty site Why can’t the council not get these idiots off the street?
    Why should people have to witness this sort of thing?

bubble
    Participant

[quote quote=139759]Was in town Tuesday afternoon visiting the council help desk on Lord street. There was a fat druggie sparked out on the floor by the arch statue. When I finished my business the fat lump was on all fours trying to stand up. His complete ass was exposed..not a pretty site Why can’t the council not get these idiots off the street?
    Why should people have to witness this sort of thing?[/quote]

And this is in an area with a PSPO.

Rondetto
    Participant

This morning there were several drop outs in sleeping bags in shop door ways. It looks dreadful to visitors too our town. If anyone has gone into town of an evening it is terrible. I have even seen a van turn up and give them hot coffee and food. How ridiculous in a town that wants city status to have scenes like this.

Rondetto
    Participant

There was an arrest in the garden of rest in Rhosddu this morning. Soon after the police left though there was a crowd of junkies turned up. At present they are walking up and down Lorne street and then back to the garden of rest.
    They seem to know when it’s safe for them to congregat. No sign of the police now and there are more than ever before.

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

[quote quote=134714]Put a large dome/cage over them and market it as The Human Zoo.[/quote]

Rondetto
    Participant

Druggies and drunks once again congregating in the garden of rest in Rhosddu today. No sign of a police presence
    so once again they make the area into a den for themselves.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News