Drugs stash?????

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Drugs stash?????

• Author

wrexhamite1963ad
    Participant

I have just seen one of Wrexham’s local druggies approach a rubbish bin stick his hand inside and remove something from the underside of the top. I thought this was extremely weird and can only conclude that this is where they are collecting their stash. Either that or he was just being weird.

Any ideas???

JP
    Participant

Stash.

I`ve seen the Bus stop seat by Sylvia Jefferies used, and the bin compound on Owen Close used like this.
    The dealer there seems to have a plywood door at the moment!

Also seen drug hand offs by the old tennis courts on the Queensway.

I`ve seen drugs being openly dealt in the alley way by the old library and the tourist office; nearly got arrested for reporting that though.

Matt
    Participant

There are likely to be several drug stashes used around the town centre by the plague of dealers out on the streets. Obviously the phone box got moved as that was regularly used in deals (I mean who uses a payphone to make calls these days).

My advice would be to confidentially tip off the police and then they can monitor and catch out a live deal. Otherwise, just sharing it online will mean they might get tipped off and then change up locations.

We need to set-up a WIRE.

JP
    Participant

[quote quote=146798]There are likely to be several drug stashes used around the town centre by the plague of dealers out on the streets. Obviously the phone box got moved as that was regularly used in deals (I mean who uses a payphone to make calls these days).

My advice would be to confidentially tip off the police and then they can monitor and catch out a live deal. Otherwise, just sharing it online will mean they might get tipped off and then change up locations.

We need to set-up a WIRE.[/quote]

In your dreams!

Ever wondered how our town centre CCTV never seems to pick up drug dealing in town?

If I can see drugs around town as regularly as I do, on the infrequent trips I bother making into the town centre now, the police can only be ignoring it.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News

Three arrested over ‘intent to supply Class B drugs’

News