Druggies begging… an ongoing problem

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Druggies begging… an ongoing problem

• Author

Sheefag
    Participant

They’re killing the town, killing it.

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=149458]I’ve heard them telling each other how much money they can make and know one from school who has confirmed the amounts they can beg on a daily basis actually. So yep!, from the horses mouth!

I also know a few of them have been done for drug dealing and know for a fact they deal as I have seen them dealing to teens in the bus station.

You know exactly what I mean about them looking hungry so stop trying to be sarcastic because you failed miserably.

Not all are Wrexham born and bred, lots come in from other areas. And yes!, even if they are Wrexham residents, if they are littering, begging, dealing in drugs, throw them out of the town!!!

Janey[/quote]

Okay so this is just gossip and hearsay. A mate from school. A sarcasm failure would be if you had failed to detect the ironic statement & took it at face value.

So you now want to throw residents out of town for littering? So that’s everyone who gets caught out with Kingdom fines. Instant ejection from Wrexham.

I am loving this thread. Please continue telling us more.

janeywxm
    Participant

Not hearsay are you stupid? The ” mate from school” is one of those on the streets who begs! !!!!

And you know damned well I said “If they are littering, begging, dealing ”

Tell you what, you go and offer one of them a room or sofa in your house!

Somehow don’t think you will lol

Janey

Sheefag
    Participant

Takes me right back to Lily Allen filling her house with refugees…. oh.

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=149468]Not hearsay are you stupid? The ” mate from school” is one of those on the streets who begs! !!!!

And you know damned well I said “If they are littering, begging, dealing ”

Tell you what, you go and offer one of them a room or sofa in your house!

Somehow don’t think you will lol

Janey[/quote]

Here we go.

Hearsay – information received from other people which cannot be substantiated; rumour.

You posting it on an internet forum makes it hearsay. I’m fully aware that the mate from school is one of those on the streets who begs. However, considering how much you slag off beggars, I very much doubt they’d want to be your friend for much longer.

Also, can you tell me this, if you think that beggars, steal, litter, deal drugs and are so bad they should be thrown out of town, it is very curious that you would choose to believe what someone that has such an unreliable character would have to say and you would not consider perhaps they could be lying? Perhaps you choose to believe the statement because it is something that conveniently fits your negative prejudicial narrative of the situation?

Stupid – nice Ad Hominem.

Offering Rooms and Sofas – Straw Man.

MP1953
    Participant

[quote quote=149458]I’ve heard them telling each other how much money they can make and know one from school who has confirmed the amounts they can beg on a daily basis actually. So yep!, from the horses mouth!

I also know a few of them have been done for drug dealing and know for a fact they deal as I have seen them dealing to teens in the bus station.

You know exactly what I mean about them looking hungry so stop trying to be sarcastic because you failed miserably.

Not all are Wrexham born and bred, lots come in from other areas. And yes!, even if they are Wrexham residents, if they are littering, begging, dealing in drugs, throw them out of the town!!!

Janey[/quote]

I’m generally in the Janey and Sheefag camp :) especially when my 86 years old mother was surrounded by them when her scooter broke down in town !

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News