Don't Bomb Syria ?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Don't Bomb Syria ?

• Author

rockyrobins
    Participant

[quote quote=103982]It doesn’t make it any less true though, Rocky old son.

[/quote]
    what is this truth you proclaim to behold?

rockyrobins
    Participant

[quote quote=103996]Actually it’s Independent. With three “e”s.

[/quote]
    oh christ the spelling Nazi’s have arrived, it is not a school exam old bean

R T
    Keymaster

Local MP Ian Lucas is listening to correspondence and is undecided on how he will vote on Wednesday https://www.wrexham.com/news/ian-lucas-mp-undecided-on-syria-vote-104057.html

Mrs Crewe
    Participant

[quote quote=104078]Local MP Ian Lucas is listening to correspondence and is undecided on how he will vote on Wednesday https://www.wrexham.com/news/ian-lucas-mp-undecided-on-syria-vote-104057.html

[/quote]
    There’s a surprise that man is a weather vane, he gets parachuted into a safe seat by Blair, then when he wasn’t advanced enough he put his name to the letter calling for Blair to stand down, then when Brown didn’t advance him he put his name to a letter calling for Brown to change the 10p tax or step down. If I was his colleague or boss I wouldn’t turn my back on him for a second.

Andy
    Participant

Hedge, Fudge etc. Says and votes whatever to keep his snout in the trough!

Rex Ham
    Participant

“I will try, once more, to do what is right and I know, from the correspondence I have received, that there are different views and that not all of you will agree with my final decision.”

A quote from his letter. I think this is a case of heads you win, tails you loose. He ain’t going to please everybody, but at least he is listening.

codenamenel
    Participant

[quote quote=103940]The Stop The War group are a bunch of terrorist promoting, homophobic, mispgynist, Antisemitics.

[/quote]

Anti semitic because they don’t agree with what Israel is doing to Gaza ? you do know collective punishment is a war crime under the 1949 Geneva convention right ?

If you want to deal with ISIS, lets start with the US, Their ex defence intelligence agency chief knew in 2012 that what they were doing in Syria would lead to an Islamist state, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1oEoCRkLRI

Or how about our NATO Ally Turkey who has been buying oil from and supplying weapons to ISIS, treating their wounded fighters in their hospitals and returning them to fight no questions asked. Only recently they have arrested 2 Journalists and a police man for reporting on weapons supplies hidden in Humanitarian aid trucks destined for Syria, they face life imprisonment on Espionage and Treason charges ! Who openly Ally with the Turkmen group responsible for the war crime of Shooting a Pilot in a parachute. The are also openly bombing the Kurds who are fighting ISIS.

Or how about our friends Saudi Arabia, You don’t like anyone Homophobic, Misogynistic and terrorism supporting , lets have a little look at house of Saud shall we, The Sunni Salafist regime Who tell the BBC openly they fund and arm Jaish al-Fatah, a group linked to Al-Nusra aka Al Qaeda in Syria, Who this week announced they will be chopping the heads off 55 people, Homosexuals included, where women are not allowed to walk the street unless accompanied by a male relative, cant drive, cant vote, are labelled as the criminal if they get raped, where a woman who caught her husband sexually assaulting their house keeper was criminalised for “bringing shame on the man” by reporting it ! You know that ISIS are Sunni Salafists yes ? and Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas you seem to despise are Shia, actively fighting AGAINST ISIS ?

codenamenel
    Participant

[quote quote=104079]

Local MP Ian Lucas is listening to correspondence and is undecided on how he will vote on Wednesday https://www.wrexham.com/news/ian-lucas-mp-undecided-on-syria-vote-104057.html

There’s a surprise that man is a weather vane, he gets parachuted into a safe seat by Blair, then when he wasn’t advanced enough he put his name to the letter calling for Blair to stand down, then when Brown didn’t advance him he put his name to a letter calling for Brown to change the 10p tax or step down. If I was his colleague or boss I wouldn’t turn my back on him for a second.

[/quote]

He is doing Exactly what he is meant to do, His personal views should not matter, He is elected as a representative of his constituents in Parliament and should asses each issue on the wishes of the majority of his constituents. It matters not if you voted for him, personally like him or not, once elected We are meant to tell them what we want and how we want to go about it, if they choose against the majority they themselves get held accountable at the ballot box next election. You don’t just Vote once every 5 years and hope he can read everybodys mind for that time, that’s no different than choosing a dictator every 5 years, you have to make your views known to them for them to make an informed decision

rockyrobins
    Participant

[quote quote=104079]

[/quote]
    He didnt back the invasion of Iraq against the party whip, so what if he wanted Blair to stand down the guy is a child killing war criminal

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

Yes, lets not bomb Syria, lets have a nice chat with ISIS over tea and cakes, that will sort the rascals out..

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News

New gym plans for Wrexham Industrial Estate could create 70 jobs

News

Wrexham man taking on London Marathon challenge for disabled skiers

News