Dog poo everywhere!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Dog poo everywhere!

• Author

Theresa
    Participant

I’m sick of it.

Why can’t Wrexham Council have more people out looking for these people that let their dogs crap all over the pavements/footpaths or at least provide more bins for people to put their dogs poo in!

I have dogs and I suppose I am lucky in that they rarely poo when I’m out with them, but always carry some bags just in case.

I’m sick of telling my grandkids to watch where they are walking, in case they stand in some.

beedar
    Participant

It’s an absolute disgrace, the Acton area particularly Box Lane is covered in it, I witnessed a woman recently who let her dog mess on the pavement, she looked around to see if the coast was clear and just ambled off, she never saw me across the way in my car. Waste of time confronting these individuals as they look at you as if you’re a Martian.

MP1953
    Participant

And its not just on pavements, its in parks as well, yes a lot pick it up but even then there is residue left, they should carry some sort of disinfectant or something, I would never let my children play and roll about in parks as we used to do, Parks these days are just S*** houses for dogs.

zinger
    Participant

It is only in recent years that dog poo has been required to be picked up. People who allow their dogs to poo on pavements without picking it up are a disgrace to responsible dog owners everywhere. I didn’t like walking through a field full of cows when I was a child because of all the cow pats. If anyone can find a method of keeping neighbours cats from pooing in my garden I would appreciate it. They too are getting dirtier and are not averse to doing it in the middle of the front lawn these days.

Pauliow
    Participant

So true. I have noticed this seems to be getting much worse over the last year or so. We have two dogs ourselves but would never dream of not picking up after them whether it is on the pavement or on the field where we take them for a walk.

Not sure what the answer is, would certainly like to see someone caught and fined!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

“Lots of Wrexham routes make perfect sense for review” – Ken Skates on 20 MPH

News

Eisteddfod proclamation on Saturday will be ‘full of colour’

News

“Constructive” meeting over odour complaints at Hafod landfill

News

Hundreds facing cancer treatment delays as waiting times hit second-worst on record

News

Thrilling new water park to waves in North Wales seaside town

News

Nationwide ban on wet wipes containing plastic set to be introduced

News