Dog Left Tied To A Tree

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Dog Left Tied To A Tree

• Author

Iceman
    Participant

http://www.whtimes.co.uk/news/rider_left_shaken_after_two_dogs_attack_a_horse_in_welwyn_garden_city_1_3015388http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/dog-attack-owner-calmly-strolls-6326044
    Cardiff dog attack: Police appeal for help finding owner of 'pit bull' which mauled woman and killed her puppy – Crime – UK – The Independent

Just to clarify, are you calling me an idiot, or yourself, or is it just a ‘wity’ saying?
    The council guidance is on the website. If you read it all thoroughly you will find it.
    I took your advice and googled dog attacks.

Turns out these mutts are worse than I thought!
    One woman was attacked by a dog in the park, right next to a childrens play area! One article specifically mentions a dog being exercised off its lead. Another tells the tale of one dog who escaped, stalking his prey…a young girl. Fortunately they put this sorry specimen down.
    One dog killed a load of sheep a few years ago in Wrexham. Also, there seem to be lots of attacks by dogs on guide dogs for the blind.
    Fortunately there seems to be a dog attack campaign running on one web site. I will keep you posted.

I am genuinly grateful for showing me ‘i googled it for you’, it’s really cool. I am surprised that Wrexham.com allow free advertising, but good idea.

Chris
    Participant

We got there eventually well done.

Iceman
    Participant

@Chris 10460 wrote:

We got there eventually well done.

No problem, I accept your humble apology.

Metalhead
    Participant

*Mortal Kombat Voice*

”Iceman Wins” :D

Seriously though, it would be good to see a bit more discussion on here, it’s been pretty dead of late. Although I’ve never seen anything on here that would bother me personally I can see why some may be put off from joining/posting from time to time.

johnhoppy
    Participant

Noooo…Iceman doesn’t win.

More people (including children) are injured by other people than by dogs every day. Should we put people on a lead??

Chris
    Participant

Err not finished just pleased that Iceman has provided some information to back up his claim. Need to read arctivles before commenting.

Metalhead
    Participant

@Chris 10470 wrote:

Err not finished just pleased that Iceman has provided some information to back up his claim. Need to read arctivles before commenting.

TBH Chris these responses were the kind of thing I was referring to. Informing me that I ”need” to read something before passing what was lets be honest was a lighthearted and pretty harmless comment Also how do you know I haven’t read it..?

zinger
    Participant

To be fair, if you go back to the beginning of the post, it was about a dog being tied to a tree. It could well be that some well intentioned person thought that they were doing the owner a favour so that the dog didn’t get lost. Chris merely pointed out that the dog was not a stray but a lost pet that was spoofed by a firework being let off ages before bonfire night. There are people who are genuine dog lovers, people who are dog haters & people who couldn’t care less either way. The comment about the garden upset me too as I had a mongrel once who was the biggest escape artist of any. A 5ft wall couldn’t contain her & she was not a big dog.

zinger
    Participant

John Hoppy quote “More people (including children) are injured by other people than by dogs every day. Should we put people on a lead”??

Now some of these should be kept on chains. Some of the people who have caused really bad injuries & even death to children by torture should be strung up, in my honest opinion. How many of these in 8 years I wonder.

Chris
    Participant

@Metalhead 10472 wrote:

TBH Chris these responses were the kind of thing I was referring to. Informing me that I ”need” to read something before passing what was lets be honest was a lighthearted and pretty harmless comment Also how do you know I haven’t read it..?

Sorry meant I had not read the article not your self as you had included a smiley i took your comment in that manner :D

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News