Dog Left Tied To A Tree

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Dog Left Tied To A Tree

• Author

Steve
    Participant

Dreadful story, how can people do this?

I don’t own a dog although the kids have always wanted one. I did have a dog as a child and know how restrictive it can be sometimes, hence why I don’t have one now.

Why did they not just phone the RSPCA, or hand the dog in and say they found it? Just to leave it there with the potential to choke itself is terrible!!!!!!

AMA Express
    Participant

Because they’re cowards !

Iceman
    Participant

@Steve 10174 wrote:

Dreadful story, how can people do this?

I don’t own a dog although the kids have always wanted one. I did have a dog as a child and know how restrictive it can be sometimes, hence why I don’t have one now.

Why did they not just phone the RSPCA, or hand the dog in and say they found it? Just to leave it there with the potential to choke itself is terrible!!!!!!

Because sadly, the people who left it there are scum and should be given a taste of their own medicine. They should be tied naked to a lampost in the town centre until they are in the same state the dog was.

Rob
    Participant

@AMA Express 10179 wrote:

Because they’re cowards !

Pretty much. It is disgusting, if not slightly scary there are people like that out there.

Steve
    Participant

Hopefully Wrexham.com will have an update in the future on the dog, and if the owners are found and prosecuted.

Fidgad
    Participant

As best as I can detect from the photo it looks like a Welsh Sheepdog cross. Usually exeptionally loving albeit a bit headstrong buy gun-shy. I do hope he gets a loving home.

Iceman
    Participant

@Fidgad 10222 wrote:

As best as I can detect from the photo it looks like a Welsh Sheepdog cross. Usually exeptionally loving albeit a bit headstrong buy gun-shy. I do hope he gets a loving home.

I hope he bumps into his previous owner one day and bites his privates.

Chris
    Participant

Great a whole load of comments without knowing the true facts only the reported ones.

I have tried very hard to get hold of who i believe is the owner. I spoke to a customer of mine week before last who’s dog ran away frightened due to some irresponsible person setting off fireworks nearby. He was out every night of the week looking for his dog and has made usual contact with vets etc. The dog is a family pets and is desperately missed. Unfortunately the customer has not been back since the Wrexham.com story I personally have been in touch with the RSPCA but time is running out for the owner as the re homing process will start this week.

lazyjack
    Participant

@Chris 10258 wrote:

Great a whole load of comments without knowing the true facts only the reported ones.

I have tried very hard to get hold of who i believe is the owner. I spoke to a customer of mine week before last who’s dog ran away frightened due to some irresponsible person setting off fireworks nearby. He was out every night of the week looking for his dog and has made usual contact with vets etc. The dog is a family pets and is desperately missed. Unfortunately the customer has not been back since the Wrexham.com story I personally have been in touch with the RSPCA but time is running out for the owner as the re homing process will start this week.

To be fair the person who found the dog should have got straight in touch with the RSPCA, rather than tying it to a tree and just leaving it there. There’s no excuse for leaving the dog and not informing anyone, whoever did it (owner or not).

Iceman
    Participant

@Chris 10258 wrote:

Was the dog out without a lead or did it escape from an insecure garden etc.?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham Council awaits Welsh Government guidance on 20MPH changes and welcomes community input

News

New role for Big Nev as Gŵyl Wal Goch returns to Wrexham for 2024!

News

Hydro Announces £13m Investment in State-of-the-Art Scrap Sorting Facility at Wrexham Plant

News

Fearless fundraisers to scale their biggest challenge yet for children’s hospices

News

Plans submitted for microbrewery on Wrexham farm

News

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News