Dog Fouling & Littering Fines

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Dog Fouling & Littering Fines

• Author

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=116711]I’ll ask again. Maybe in more simplified way: you obviously believe this utter shite. What happened when you refused to pay your tax and where taken to court. If you didn’t challenge it, why not? Please respond with a direct answer and without directing us to yet another FOTL link.

[/quote]This is NOT utter shite, for some it really works!

Have never said I refused to pay tax, enlighten me where did I say that?

Would never advise refuse to pay, ALWAYS OFFER to pay if the plaintiff can prove it’s owed. Could add get them to prove they are authorised to collect it & prove it is the correct amount.

List all links have posted & show which is a FMOTL link. What’s mostly posted are ytube & getoutofdebtfree.org

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=116724]Joan, I dont know what you think is substantial. Judging by your comments you have nothing coherent to say. The proof is in the pudding. Many people end up in Prison by following this crap. A quick Google finds many results. I suppose the Police and Courts acted illegally did they?

http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/freeman-refused-pay-council/story-14114588-detail/story.html

http://www.westerntelegraph.co.uk/news/9918044.Jail_for_man_who_refused__to_be_governed_/

http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9795535.Wirral_man_jailed_for_refusing_to_pay_council_tax/

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/freeman-land-driver-jailed-contempt-10253089

“when on electoral role you are essentially acquiescing to agreeing to them having certain inferred “rights” over you I suppose.”

Where do you get this from?
    Do you own a tin foil hat?

[/quote]Obviously you have been looking I think on ytube to get this list of links, have seen this myself & from what they did in my opinion they turned up to court to defend their case. To me the obviuous thing is don’t turn up – it stands to reason if they don’t know what you look like or can get an answer becuase you don’t give personal details then how are you going to be apprehended? In other words people turned up and answered to thier own birth certificate names – game over!

You should re-read all I have posted so far & deny all I have said, prove me wrong with proper bonified examples of ???

Define for me exactly what is “legal”? or what does legally mean?

“when on electoral role you are essentially acquiescing to agreeing to them having certain inferred “rights” over you I suppose.”

Where do you get this from?
    Do you own a tin foil hat?

That is very simple, if you can’t see it will spell it out. When you are on the electoral role you have registerd with ?? that you live at ??? and wish to vote. If you vote then you are placing your “power” in someone elses hands to make decisions on your behalf – essentially give away power of attorney. So when your voted for MP makes a decision on your behalf like voting on somehting you don’t like you have to live with it. They could vote to come around to your house when they feel like rob you of all your stuff. In that case there is nothing you can do is there? so you have acquiesced to agreeing to them having certain inferred “rights” over you. – Get it?

Stoneagle
    Participant

Novel idea for JoantheHog: clear up your dog’s poo, don’t drop litter – that way you won’t get fined.

Katia
    Participant

[quote quote=116730]Novel idea for JoantheHog: clear up your dog’s poo, don’t drop litter – that way you won’t get fined.
    [/quote]

Novel idea for Stoneagle and perhaps some at Wrexham Council – instead of celebrating alienating roughly 400 people each month since the enforcement began, unless some poor saps are caught more than once {!} by fining them so they never want to set foot shopping in Wrexham ever again – why not knock this thing on the head before all the shops have gone the way of the dodo.

After all its hardly stopping fly tipping or something really substantial.
    A few hundred fag ends weigh less than a kilo in weight and would easily fit into a 5p carrier bag.
    Oh and less than a dozen dog fouling penalties last month.
    Whoopy (doggie) doo.

JoantheHog,
    Interesting contributions but surely the enforcement body cameras would nail you if your mugshot is posted here on Wrexham.com.

Andy
    Participant

Joan. Enough of the Hogwash!

The Monitor
    Participant

The amount of time you folk have talked about shit, is phenomenal. I would never have thought that shit, could demand so much time and effort. All of you think about it, and really ask yourselves is it worth this time out of your life span to talk about shit. * smiles * … I have… first and last post on this. Goodnight.

Stoneagle
    Participant

Joan. I agree. We will never stop people fly tipping. We will never stop people dropping fag ends, chewing gum, litter etc. We will never stop people leaving their dog’s poo for others to tread in. That’s because some people never really grow up and take responsibility for themselves. They always expect someone else to do it for them.
    FACT – if you don’t clear up your rubbish, someone else has to do it. This ‘someone else’ has to be paid. From our Council Tax.
    So I have no problem with littering etc fines. They protect us from people who think they can do what they want without any thought for others. And if someone is fined maybe they’ll think about clearing up next time instead of leaving it all lying around. Hopefully.

JoanTheHog
    Participant

All, this will be my final posting on this thread. Initially I started out to enlighten the minds & inform others of what alternatives I have discovered as I have gone through life. The initial posting in this thread comes direct from gov’t’s own website so that should say something. Remember dealings with any council are business in nature & no-one has to do business with a company if they don’t want to. Theresa May went on BBC sometime in 2014 & was asked how do the gov’t govern? Her answer: By consent. Hopefully that that should ring a few bells in those who think “I knew there was somat wrong”. Will not post the link from ytube as some appear offended.

Remember am not in any way legally trained so what have written is only for information & not to be taken as advice, make up your own minds, do your own research & slowly as I hope people start to wake up will grasp a better understanding of what is going on around them. No-one has to pay fines for anything its written as a form of protection from the gov’t in a legal world (what I have learnt in a legal world its all fake, fake from the point of view should one find oneself in court over ??? then what happens is real enough but over what is fake, fake designed by a few to control others. That is you, me & everyone else ok your dog’s craps on the street & you don’t pick it up how is that a crime? Some council tw*t sees it & says you have to pay a fine. Stop thinking in the if you like the unilateral way we have all been brought up to think about cost of paying someone else to pick it up start to look at the bigger picture & comprehend what is going on. Where is the punishment in paying fines? It’s all business – money making nothing else) – all have the right to not pay fines before conviction. Put more simply let those who are plaintiff prove ???

As a closing thought for those who want to know more there is a wealth of info out there, follow the links to sites that will provide links to further info on an array of subjects. I hope your journey should you decide to follow will be an enlightening one and YES it will surely be a voyage of discovery. For those that think otherwise just take a few minutes every so often to have a look & see what is happening – you will be surprised. To those that think its all hogwash the only thing I can say is where I have challenged those to put up something plausible to counter what is posted nothing has come forward – there must be something in it. I used to think it was hogwash when I started but as time went on & started to see results of peoples’ own experiences I started to change my mind that’s all. So to finalise, by all means do research this & make your own minds up, you can of course ignore all together, the choice is yours!

Should this be the final posting? Should I start a new thread on what now, let’s think – mmmm I know !

Are utilities really FREE? Good question!

The Monitor
    Participant

[quote quote=116749]All, this will be my final posting on this thread. Initially I started out to enlighten the minds & inform others of what alternatives I have discovered as I have gone through life. The initial posting in this thread comes direct from gov’t’s own website so that should say something. Remember dealings with any council are business in nature & no-one has to do business with a company if they don’t want to. Theresa May went on BBC sometime in 2014 & was asked how do the gov’t govern? Her answer: By consent. Hopefully that that should ring a few bells in those who think “I knew there was somat wrong”. Will not post the link from ytube as some appear offended.

Remember am not in any way legally trained so what have written is only for information & not to be taken as advice, make up your own minds, do your own research & slowly as I hope people start to wake up will grasp a better understanding of what is going on around them. No-one has to pay fines for anything its written as a form of protection from the gov’t in a legal world (what I have learnt in a legal world its all fake, fake from the point of view should one find oneself in court over ??? then what happens is real enough but over what is fake, fake designed by a few to control others. That is you, me & everyone else ok your dog’s craps on the street & you don’t pick it up how is that a crime? Some council tw*t sees it & says you have to pay a fine. Stop thinking in the if you like the unilateral way we have all been brought up to think about cost of paying someone else to pick it up start to look at the bigger picture & comprehend what is going on. Where is the punishment in paying fines? It’s all business – money making nothing else) – all have the right to not pay fines before conviction. Put more simply let those who are plaintiff prove ???

As a closing thought for those who want to know more there is a wealth of info out there, follow the links to sites that will provide links to further info on an array of subjects. I hope your journey should you decide to follow will be an enlightening one and YES it will surely be a voyage of discovery. For those that think otherwise just take a few minutes every so often to have a look & see what is happening – you will be surprised. To those that think its all hogwash the only thing I can say is where I have challenged those to put up something plausible to counter what is posted nothing has come forward – there must be something in it. I used to think it was hogwash when I started but as time went on & started to see results of peoples’ own experiences I started to change my mind that’s all. So to finalise, by all means do research this & make your own minds up, you can of course ignore all together, the choice is yours!

Should this be the final posting? Should I start a new thread on what now, let’s think – mmmm I know !

Are utilities really FREE? Good question!

[/quote]

OK THIS REALLY IS my last post on this, and it is solely for the purpose of responding with respect to your ‘final posting’ message. I recognised how much effort you had put into your original post starting this thread. I also recognise how such effort and sincerity is, so often, responded to with inane and sometimes totally negative statements and arguements. To cut this short, thank you for posting in a sensible and serious manner about something that is of concern to many people of this town. Now I really am finished :)

Andy
    Participant

” where I have challenged those to put up something plausible to counter what is posted nothing has come forward”

Did you read the links where the people ended up in prison?? Is that not plausible?

” ok your dog’s craps on the street & you don’t pick it up how is that a crime? ”

It is because the law says so and GOOD. Bill them and if they dont pay convict them in Court

“all have the right to not pay fines before conviction. Put more simply let those who are plaintiff prove ???”

That’s why its a penalty notice. Pay it or go to court. You can challenge their rights in Court. From the evidence available YOU WILL LOSE.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News