Dog Fouling & Littering Fines

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Dog Fouling & Littering Fines

• Author

JoanTheHog
    Participant

From my understanding because all are presented with a “new way of thinking”, it’s alien, so as all are not used to it all will carry on as before until something happens and they will remember, what was it JoanTheHog said? Mmm.

Until you get used to this “new way of thinking” I know I originally thought it was all hog wash & then something happened – won’t say what but did more research and found things really do WORK!

JoanTheHog
    Participant

When those council paid thugs (debt collection agents – they are NOT high court bailiffs & have NO power to enter your home) come round looking for monies remember this.

Andy
    Participant

I have researched this rubbish. IT DOES NOT WORK!!

The Government and Police dont have to prove they have authority to enforce laws. They are given that power by the electorate. The very idea is laughable.
    When these FMOTL nut jobs end up in Court, they then say the CPS and magistrates are acting illegally. I bet when they are in Prison they think the Prison service is acting illegally.

Andy
    Participant

And stop with the ridiculous Youtube links. That driver was not released without charge. You do realise that you can edit video and audio.

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=116715]I have researched this rubbish. IT DOES NOT WORK!!

The Government and Police dont have to prove they have authority to enforce laws. They are given that power by the electorate. The very idea is laughable.
    When these FMOTL nut jobs end up in Court, they then say the CPS and magistrates are acting illegally. I bet when they are in Prison they think the Prison service is acting illegally.

[/quote]OK everyone is entitled to thier own opinions but for some YES it does work! There are ways to make things go away. I am NOT FMOTL myself but looking into certain aspects as have described so far can see at least for me obvious things, so will carry on that way.

Yes when on electoral role you are essentially acquiescing to agreeing to them having certain inferred “rights” over you I suppose. But what if you are not on the electoral register? Then what?

Anyway do you have something substancial to properly counter my arquments put forward so far? Don’t give more examples of saying this is hog wash or the very idea is laughable. Come up with something “concrete” – if you can! me thinks not – mmmmmm

JoanTheHog
    Participant

Andy judging by your comments you have NOTHING substantial to say do you?

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=116718]And stop with the ridiculous Youtube links. That driver was not released without charge. You do realise that you can edit video and audio.

[/quote]YES he was released without charge – watch the follow up or are you accusing the makers/particpants that this is made up folly?

No the links are NOT ridiculous.

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=116715]I have researched this rubbish. IT DOES NOT WORK!!

[/quote]Anyone can put on a uniform with a shiny badge & claim to be in authority. Doesn’t make it so does it? How can anyone have authority over anyone else? unless you want to not deal with your own affairs.

JoanTheHog
    Participant

Andy am not trying to be clever or put 1 over, just want to simply open a proper discussion on a subject I feel quite strongly about. If you want/have something to contribute then by all means do so. To reiterate – am not trying to put 1 over just duscuss.

Andy
    Participant

Joan, I dont know what you think is substantial. Judging by your comments you have nothing coherent to say. The proof is in the pudding. Many people end up in Prison by following this crap. A quick Google finds many results. I suppose the Police and Courts acted illegally did they?

http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/freeman-refused-pay-council/story-14114588-detail/story.html

http://www.westerntelegraph.co.uk/news/9918044.Jail_for_man_who_refused__to_be_governed_/

http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9795535.Wirral_man_jailed_for_refusing_to_pay_council_tax/

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/freeman-land-driver-jailed-contempt-10253089

“when on electoral role you are essentially acquiescing to agreeing to them having certain inferred “rights” over you I suppose.”

Where do you get this from?
    Do you own a tin foil hat?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News