Dog Fouling & Littering Fines

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Dog Fouling & Littering Fines

• Author

Andy
    Participant

Of course Joan. If you don’t pay you end up with further legal proceedings against you. There are no magic words that make them go away.

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=116541]Of course Joan. If you don’t pay you end up with further legal proceedings against you. There are no magic words that make them go away.

[/quote]

Have pointed out evidence based on peoples’ experience, you can read if you wish, if find you are “to the wall” stating the obvious make your own mind up. I know I used to think that if told by someone supposidly in authority had to follow what was told. After reading other sources as well as what have pointed out I began to change my mind. If I don’t want to do business with a corporation (pay fines) then I won’t! As already stated DON’T GIVE OUT PERSONAL DETAILS. That’s it! Without a name how are you going to be fined? Answer that if you can.

Andy
    Participant

Ok, I wll answer it. It is poor form to advise people to commit a criminal offence.

Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005

“(8A)If an authorised officer of a litter authority proposes to give a person a notice under this section, the officer may require the person to give him his name and address.

(8B)A person commits an offence if—

(a)he fails to give his name and address when required to do so under subsection (8A) above, or

(b)he gives a false or inaccurate name or address in response to a requirement under that subsection.

(8C)A person guilty of an offence under subsection (8B) above is liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding level 3 on the standard scale.”

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2005/16/section/19

Sheefag
    Participant

[quote quote=116614]Ok, I wll answer it. It is poor form to advise people to commit a criminal offence.

“(8A)If an authorised officer of a litter authority proposes to give a person a notice under this section, the officer may require the person to give him his name and address.

(a)he fails to give his name and address when required to do so under subsection (8A) above, or

(b)he gives a false or inaccurate name or address in response to a requirement under that subsection.

(8C)A person guilty of an offence under subsection (8B) above is liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding level 3 on the standard scale.”

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2005/16/section/19[/quote]

*Unless You’re JoanTheHag and have a special dispensation from Jesus. Or Argos. Or something.

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=116614]Ok, I wll answer it. It is poor form to advise people to commit a criminal offence.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2005/16/section/19

[/quote]

I suggest all of the following is read before possibly getting annoyed or wanting to throw something at me.

Whom have I advised to commit a criminal offence?

Again as already stated MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND! Is that too hard to understand?

You will need to do research on the definition of a statute/act. But it goes something like: “It is a rule of society which carries the force of Law when consented by the governed.”

Are you sovereign or governed? The Queen claims to be sovereign. I am sovereign & by definition NOT governed therefore there is NO consent & as a Human I don’t consent anyway. Are you/we part of society? What is a society? Definition something like: “A group of like mind individuals that come together for a common purpose.” Me am not part of society again there is NO consent.

Can you prove the “law” (statute/acts) you quoted apply to me the human not the person? Then prove even on behalf of the person me as a human actually has to obey those statutes/acts (what have written here may to you the uninitiated look like crap (no pun intended) but as have said all along DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH – I have & have come to comprehend quite a lot – if you want more “pointers” ask)

If say you were council enforcement saw me with my dog letting it crap here , there & everywhere, how are you going to prove what’s written above, that is prove it is a criminal offence (remember YOU would be the plaintiff in this case)? & without my name & address give me a fine? Have already pointed out fines before conviction are null & void.

You don’t have to believe me just do your own research!

JoanTheHog
    Participant

In 2013 there was a case between a gentleman David Ward & Warrington Borough Council. Essentially the council lost but start with this link:

https://discovertheevidence.org/index.php?option=com_abook&view=book&id=1:affidavit-of-truth-and-statement-of-fact&catid=15:liens&Itemid=1340&lang=en

The whole story is too long for this thread, all will need to research. The short is the council lost because the council did NOT seek permission (consent) to prosecute David Ward.

KidA
    Participant

Hogwash. Another pathetic attempt to get people to click on these links and enter the frankly deluded world of freedom of the land.

R T
    Keymaster

[quote quote=116659]Hogwash. Another pathetic attempt to get people to click on these links and enter the frankly deluded world of freedom of the land.

[/quote]

Don’t knock it until you have read it, there is a great bit where someone has created an official notice to say entry to their property will be an ‘act of war’ and ‘let battle commence’ if entered.

Most odd to me was the use of Baron for his name, which is common for nobility, similarly using ‘House of…’ again in noble/royal terms despite railing against such concepts.

I await a more modern version where it will likely mention jet fuel and steel beams!

Andy
    Participant

FMOTL is dangerous rubbish.

Acts/statutes/laws apply to all. You cant opt out of the ones you dislike

Just try refusing to give a breath sample when required to do so as per the Road Traffic ACT 1988. Better still, film it for proof. This would be an easy demonstration of FMOTL.

Rob- The “official notice” is nothing of the sort. Notices do not overide the rule of law.

Daave63
    Participant

Sorry ladies, but is this thread still about dog crap?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News