Dog Fouling & Littering Fines

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Dog Fouling & Littering Fines

• Author

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=116432]So how did you get on when you were taken to court for not paying your tax. I’m guessing you presented your thoroughly convincing evidence and walked away, reputation intact and £1000+ better off?

[/quote]

as promised more following.

Read this, this is very very important http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=61884#.Vr24LU9v6jh

cromwell
    Participant

Good-day, Joan of the Hog, Can you enlighten me as to the number of fines you have so far disposed of in winning cases—your fines of course. Plus the type of fines, or, any you may have freed others from paying.

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=116466]Good-day, Joan of the Hog, Can you enlighten me as to the number of fines you have so far disposed of in winning cases—your fines of course. Plus the type of fines, or, any you may have freed others from paying.

[/quote]
    The whole reason why I’m post what I do is to let people know to NOT in any way attend court over ??? as you will LOSE. Its all a game to these people, extorting monies for profit. To answer your question – NONE, you can’t win because all is stacked against you. If you look at the ytube link for the Welsh man Standing On The Land the outcome of that lie-ability order was given even before court was held & as suspected the court was a COUNCIL not a MAGISTRATE’s court – councils don’t have the legal right to hold court. That would be NO different to me or you holding court& finding ??? guilty of ???. its absolute ballocks.

Check out http://www.credithq.co.uk where are able to search for Companies not listed on Company’s House web site. You have 20 free searches per 24 hours, enter name for search in all CAPS no abbreviations, include spaces, NORTH WALES POLICE & WREXHAM COUNTY BOROUGH COUNCIL are companies, how can a you be forced to deal with a company? Surely you have the choice to business or not?

KidA
    Participant

Joan, you don’t know your ‘ballocks’ from your bollocks. Hopefully, nobody felt inclined to click on the links you so desperately tried to promote. Anyone out there thinking of challenging tax or fine payments, I would urge you to seek professional legal advice and not seek a get out of jail (or debt) free card. Be responsible. Pay your way. Beware the wolf (or Hog) in sheep’s clothing.

Andy
    Participant

The whole reason why I’m post what I do is to let people know to NOT in any way attend court over

Could you please repost in English please?

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=116509]Joan, you don’t know your ‘ballocks’ from your bollocks. Hopefully, nobody felt inclined to click on the links you so desperately tried to promote. Anyone out there thinking of challenging tax or fine payments, I would urge you to seek professional legal advice and not seek a get out of jail (or debt) free card. Be responsible. Pay your way. Beware the wolf (or Hog) in sheep’s clothing.

[/quote]
    If you check the meaning of both spellings they are the same on word reference (I do NOT mean MS word either) site have visited.

Have NEVER said anything posted here is a get out jail free card, all make up own minds as to what to do!

Becareful when hiring legal advice, they are ALL part of the same corporate BAR! You may NOT get what you think you should be getting! Have found that to my own cost in the past.

As have said ALL through posts in this thread so far people make your own minds as to what to do. Stating the obvious one can if wished do nothing, follow the usual route or try something different. It really is upto you. There is alternative evidence gathering at such a fast pace it cannot be ignored any longer as someone being a bit “Kooky”!

All links posted are based on peoples’ experience, especially in ytube vids for me at least they will stand as truth (assumptions are made & stand as truth that’s how uk legal process proceeds) if you want to accuse the film makers/participants of deliberatly miss leading then you proove otherwise.

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=116517]The whole reason why I’m post what I do is to let people know to NOT in any way attend court over

Could you please repost in English please?

[/quote]

Sometimes when typing my thoughts are far ahead of where am typing so spelling mistakes are masde & I miss out words sometimes.

From personal experience & if you follow some of the links have posted you will see that attending court over especially council tax you will NEVER win! As stated in an earlier post follow the link for “Welsh man standing on the land”. Also if you do your own reaearch it is possible through written communication with courts/pliantiffs to not have to attend court or keep things out of court all together. The evidence is there all you have to do is look for it. I have & found quite a bit! Good hunting!

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=116519]

Joan, you don’t know your ‘ballocks’ from your bollocks. Hopefully, nobody felt inclined to click on the links you so desperately tried to promote. Anyone out there thinking of challenging tax or fine payments, I would urge you to seek professional legal advice and not seek a get out of jail (or debt) free card. Be responsible. Pay your way. Beware the wolf (or Hog) in sheep’s clothing.

If you check the meaning of both spellings they are the same on word reference (I do NOT mean MS word either) site have visited.

Have NEVER said anything posted here is a get out jail free card, all make up own minds as to what to do!

Becareful when hiring legal advice, they are ALL part of the same corporate BAR! You may NOT get what you think you should be getting! Have found that to my own cost in the past.

As have said ALL through posts in this thread so far people make your own minds as to what to do. Stating the obvious one can if wished do nothing, follow the usual route or try something different. It really is upto you. There is alternative evidence gathering at such a fast pace it cannot be ignored any longer as someone being a bit “Kooky”!

All links posted are based on peoples’ experience, especially in ytube vids for me at least they will stand as truth (assumptions are made & stand as truth that’s how uk legal process proceeds) if you want to accuse the film makers/participants of deliberatly miss leading then you proove otherwise.

[/quote]word reference (I do NOT mean MS word either) site have visited should be word reference (I do NOT mean MS word either) sites have visited

wxmbda
    Participant

I think we are getting off the real subject here which is quite simple, pick up your dogs mess and your own litter and put it in the bins provided by the council free of charge lol and you will not need to contest any fines whatsoever end of.

JoanTheHog
    Participant

[quote quote=116522]I think we are getting off the real subject here which is quite simple, pick up your dogs mess and your own litter and put it in the bins provided by the council free of charge lol and you will not need to contest any fines whatsoever end of.

[/quote]Becareful you may find they will try to extort monies even when you follow ?? to the letter!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Saturday’s Wrexham Artisan Market to be ‘showcase’ of local and national products

News

Rare newts thriving after north east Wales pond restoration

News

Plans Submitted to Create Studio Flat Above Wrexham Fast Food Restaurant

News

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News

Reminder to check for Schools Essentials Grant before window closes at end of May

News