Do you get lost in Tesco now?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Do you get lost in Tesco now?

• Author

Bugsy
    Participant

Also Morrison’s had a ‘live’ chef too. Now that’s entertainment.

Rob
    Participant

A what?

Bugsy
    Participant

They had a chef doing recipes. It’s called a ‘live’ chef.

wrexview
    Participant

There is a special work area for demonstrations set up in the middle of the shop, so it looks like a permanent feature.

Rob
    Participant

That would fit with the ‘market stall’ aim :)

Mike
    Participant

That sounds like a good idea! Just a bit of a worry that sort of thing hurts local butchers because it makes the supermarket look professional or expert in that area.

tremault
    Participant

I went in for tea and it took me 15 minutes to find it. supermarkets are supposed to be for convenience and I didn’t appreciate the *inconvenience* so I went and put in a complaint. I made it clear that next time they move the tea, I will not be spending 15 minutes to look for it, I will be walking out and finding another shop to buy my tea.

CEM
    Participant

They have not just moved aisles about, but stuff *in* aisles…. crazy! :)

wrexview
    Participant

If you want to double up your Clubcard vouchers for selected departments in Tesco you need to move fast. The scheme ends at the end of the month!

Moz
    Participant

@Mike 63 wrote:

That sounds like a good idea! Just a bit of a worry that sort of thing hurts local butchers because it makes the supermarket look professional or expert in that area.

From what I’ve heard they do employ people who have been local butchers, so really it is helping them. Less butcher’s shops, yes, but the butchers themselves are still being employed.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News

Three arrested over ‘intent to supply Class B drugs’

News

16 year old charged with range of driving offences in Rhos

News

A view from Wrexham’s Member of Parliament

News

Wrexham University announce Professor Joe Yates as new Vice-Chancellor