Dishwasher Fire in Wrexham and Flawed Safety

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Dishwasher Fire in Wrexham and Flawed Safety

• Author

Sheefag
    Participant

There are 37 companies at your old address, a clear sign that it’s no more than a mailbox operation.
    http://www.endole.co.uk/explorer/company/postcode/sa1-1nw

Previously, you said you moved out of 220 High St, Swansea in favour of your kitchen table as it had become too expensive, now you’re telling me that you’re RICH BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS.
    Despite Companies House stating otherwise.
    You couldn’t make it up. Or maybe you just did.

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

eeesafe
    Participant

Once again I return to correct your mis-information.
    That address was Indycube which was a shared Tech Hub so a lot of businesses used it’s floor space. It moved it’s business elsewhere as it’s costs were going up by the landlord. A common thing in any business, which you’ve obviously once again not done your homework.

Where did I tell you I was RICH BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS.

You are funny…and strangely…still anonymous and deaf to a multitude of sensible questions. :)

Sheefag
    Participant

I take back everything I said and apologise unreservedly, now that I know you’ve got Simon Cowell* on board.

This brings much needed credibility to your organisation.

eeesafe
    Participant

Thanks. It’s amazing what a Celebrity can do for your business. :)
    https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/info/20102/celebrity_supporters

Sheefag
    Participant

Aye. They’re all real ones though.

eeesafe
    Participant

Never…Really?

Sheefag
    Participant

You were had I’m afraid.

eeesafe
    Participant

I really must call Simon soon. :)

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News