Dirty Footballers

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Dirty Footballers

• Author

wxmlad
    Participant

Whilst walking round Ty Gwyn football field this morning, I counted 14 used water bottles & other rubbish discarded on the touch line

Why should Wrexham council & ratepayers pay to clean up their mess. Does anybody know what teams were playing there yesterday? Their local football association should fine these litter louts

AKS
    Participant

I think it is usually Garden Village football teams, so worth getting in touch with them, they can then tell all their teams and also the team managers of the team they are playing.

janeywxm
    Participant

Same happens on Maesgwyn playing fields. I complained to Phil Wynn councillor once about the mess left after football games only to be told that ” The teams were friends of his”! Needless to say the mess continued and he does not get my vote anymore.

Janey

Daave63
    Participant

[quote quote=93977]Same happens on Maesgwyn playing fields. I complained to Phil Wynn councillor once about the mess left after football games only to be told that ” The teams were friends of his”! Needless to say the mess continued and he does not get my vote anymore.

Janey

[/quote]
    Did nothing cause they were his friends! Really?? Anyway, if its on a council run pitch, couldn’t a couple of council environment enforcement officers turn up near the end of the game and issue spot fines [as they do in town centre] to individuals or the team, if it was me, one fine would be enough!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News

Reminder to check for Schools Essentials Grant before window closes at end of May

News

Wrexham AFC Women Awarded first UEFA License and FAW Tier 1 License renews for 2024/25 Season

News

“Disrespectful” easter egg hunt in cemetery cancelled after backlash

News

Free Easter Egg Hunt in Wrexham city centre tomorrow!

News