“Dear me, he really, really is awful!”

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum “Dear me, he really, really is awful!”

• Author

Councillor X
    Participant

The first minister of Wales said the prime minister “really, really is awful” after a meeting with Boris Johnson last year.

Mark Drakeford’s comments featured in an S4C documentary, which filmed his response to the Covid pandemic.

Who said that every word out of a politician’s mouth is a lie now?

Captain C
    Participant

Pot calling kettle black comes to mind.

Matt
    Participant

Captain, well at least Welsh voters will be able to deliver their verdict on Drakeford in a few months time, whereas Johnson is effectively unnacountable to the public until May 2024. Plenty more time for a wrecking ball in a China shop to swing.

Councillor X
    Participant

Admit it Matt, you read this page thinking it would be about you :)

Drakeford has at least handled COVID better than the really, really awful Boris.

Then again Mrs Councilor X got a call from her hairdresser saying she is expecting to open next week and does she want a blue rinse. Hairdressers and other non-essential retailers in England are not due to reopen until 12 April so does this mean that people will be coming to Wales for a cut and blowjob?

They need to read from the same page the pratts.

katy
    Blocked

Did you mean blow dry?

Councillor X
    Participant

Well Katy that explains why i used to get frowned on when i used to get my hair done when i was a young scamp! – thanks

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News