Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Daffodil meadow

• Author

Rondetto
    Participant

A beautiful show of daffodils at the Crematorium:

29-03-07_1143.jpg

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

Very pretty. I do like daffodils. Not only is it the National flower but they herald Spring is here and they cheer up even the drabbest places. The trees are starting to green up too. Thank you for sharing the picture.

Rondetto
    Participant

My pleasure, they do look nice this time of year. Where we live we’re surrounded by oak trees and I’ve watched the green leaves arriving over the past week.
    Nature is so marvelous, watching the seasons come and go.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I don’t like the weeds though! I no sooner get rid of the little blighters than all it’s friends and relatives turn up to visit! I am sure they sprout up as soon as my back is turned

Rondetto
    Participant

Ha ha!! True, my pet hate is brushing up the leaves in the autumn. As soon as I’ve tidied them up there’s more straight away.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

Have the perfect solution. Plastic topiary and grass. Apparently plastic grass can be vacuumed! Might look into when my back is too old and bent to cope with the garden :p

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Almost one in five people in Wales waiting to start NHS treatment

News

Wales Transport Secretary calls for targeted 20mph zones near schools and hospitals

News

Airbnb expansion exacerbates housing woes for ex-offenders in Wrexham as Rob & Ryan dodge blame

News

Friends and Wrexham AFC fans taking on walking challenge for Dynamic

News

North Wales Minister role branded as “tokenistic” by Plaid Cymru MS

News

Number of Welsh 18-year-olds enrolling at Wrexham University “down 5 per cent this year”

News