Cummings and Goings.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Cummings and Goings.

• Author

Truthbeknown
    Participant

The tweeter is a whistle blower and in all walks of life they must be protected so that the truth comes out

Certainly not a whistle blower, just someone who unlawfully used their position to reflect his or her political objective.

Steve Hartwell
    Participant

It’s not complex, It was “stay at home” That is not complex

cmaj76
    Participant

Another clutching at straws and trying to use distraction.

Anyway I can’t spend all day on here proving you wrong so here’s a couple of things to think about, which happened at the same time that little Dom was doing his tour of the north east. They might be pure coincidence or not I’ll leave that up to you.

14th April, the company IDOX based in Durham win government contract for their new track and trace app. Who is one of the newly appointed directors? Why it’s Alice Cummings! (The optically challenged Cummings sister). Fun fact! IDOX also won the government contract to look after postal voting.

12th April Cummings was seen in Castle Barnard (admits to this yesterday). Two days later, GlaxoSmithKline of Barnard Castle signed an agreement to develop and manufacture a Covid-19 vaccine with Sanofi of France.

Anyway as I said, I’m very busy today, I’ve got to get my eyes tested…..now where are my car keys?

Matt
    Participant

Cummings edited a blog post from last year retroactively claiming he’d warned about Virus. He then referenced it in yesterday’s press conference. He is a liar.

If the average people aren’t bothered about Cummings actions then Anonytrolls wouldn’t be viciously defending him and Johnson on this post and elsewhere online. They’d just relax and make us lefties look like we are rantings, but you are all throwing fuel on the bonfire. 50 plus posts in this thread in a few days.

Had myself and the likes of Cmaj and Tim had just been complaining about it in agreement then it would be much shorter. So thanks CouncillorsOut, WrexhamUser and Truth for keeping an issue that seems as important to you as it is to us well and truly going. This despite your continuous failed attempts to play it down.

Bravo.

wrexview
    Participant

If Cummings planned the journey to Durham to protect his family , especially his son in the case of both he and his wife were ill , what was the plan if they both became unable to drive on the journey north?
    What would have happened to his son? Cummings could have spread covid to an area somewhere on the route , both may have been hospitalised and the child left in limbo necessitating someone else travelling to get him. It is well documented that difficulty breathing can happen quickly when someone is infected with Covid 19. Surely he was putting his family in greater danger on the journey north.

WrexhamUser
    Participant

Truthbeknown:

A nicely selected quote from the document. How about this part?

‘If you report your concern to the media, in most cases you’ll lose your whistleblowing law rights’.

WrexhamUser
    Participant

Matt:

Well, it is nice to see your views being challenged rather than accepted as the only perspective/ truth. It should happen more often!

Does anybody here know how to use Twitter ‘way back machine’? I’d never heard of it before, and interested to read the tweet mentioned in the report.

On a slightly different note…

Has this thread broken the forum record for the number of posts? I can’t think of any as long as this?

cmaj76
    Participant

Hi, I would like to withdraw my remark with regards to Alice Cummings of IDOX, as she is not in fact Cummings sister. I did some further checking and found it to be wrong. Not afraid to hold my hands up when I get something wrong…. unlike some others.

On a separate note, the eye test / drive went well but I think I need a hearing test now due to all of the screaming from the kids, grandma also wasn’t exactly happy about being strapped to the roof.

Truthbeknown
    Participant

cmaj76
    Skulduggery goes on in all sorts of business and especially Government departments, always has always will.

On a more serious note, for the life of me I cant get a profile picture to load. Am actually quite computer savvy but tried all I can think of. Can you help with instructions please and answer a question, do you use a mac or a pc?. Thanks

Steve Hartwell
    Participant

That would be an ecumenical question
    cmaj76
    Skulduggery goes on in all sorts of business and especially Government departments, always has always will.

On a more serious note, for the life of me I cant get a profile picture to load. Am actually quite computer savvy but tried all I can think of. Can you help with instructions please and answer a question, do you use a mac or a pc?. Thanks

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News