Cresta Cabs wrexham have the fastest Transit van in the world :)

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Cresta Cabs wrexham have the fastest Transit van in the world :)

• Author

FastCabbie
    Participant

Gosh, even a small local news forum has trolls! god bless the internet. No sorry not involved in the taxi trade my self, just a concerned citizen.

Andy
    Participant

OMG! I just watched one of your other videos. On this one you need reporting for dangerous driving. At 40 seconds you intentionally blocked the Fiat driver. Why? Yes there’s a child in the car- YOU!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reTdWwwx5Lc

AMA Express
    Participant

[quote quote=116495]the speed limit is 50MPH, I would imagine this mini bus was close to double that,

[/quote]

You’ve got a very vivid imagination mate.

Katia
    Participant

LetsDrivePlaces – based on your evidence – no you really shouldn’t !
    Nice dashcam by the way if you fancy selling it before you incriminate yourself further I know somebody after a Nextbase 512G.

The footage with the FIAT Punto is truly shocking.
    Try posting on the Pistonheads thread “The Sh*t Driving Caught On Cam” – you have managed to capture some sh*t driving…..YOURS !!!

Sheefag
    Participant

[quote quote=116502]No sorry not involved in the taxi trade my self, just a concerned citizen.[/quote]

There’s more than a few that would prefer you as a ‘Concerned Pedestrian’, might I respectfully suggest that you quit while you’re behind?

Huw
    Participant

Wow. That footage with the Fiat is totally shocking on your behalf. You tailgated the driver and bullied her, and with a child in the car – you should be ashamed of yourself. You then totally cut her off as she tried to get onto the A483. Stop trying to be the Police because you haven’t got a clue how to drive yourself, your use of lanes is dangerous. I just hope the Police see this shocking footage and come for you.

Sheefag
    Participant

And with that, FastCabbie was gone, never to be seen again…..

Bish
    Participant

If I was going to upload a video from a dash cam I would make sure my driving was perfect. In the first clip the OP is in the wrong lane to begin with and then for no reason stays in the outside lane? That Punto clip is just shocking, how can you straddle both lanes when there is only one to begin with and the less said about the entry on to the by-pass the better.

The OP has another video on You Tube where he berates an Audi driver, check out the end to see some more quality driving from them.

j.davies
    Participant

well said amte

MP1953
    Participant

When I passed my test admittedly sometime ago, I was told that the way to join a motorway or dual carriage way was to either increase or decrease your speed to the flow of the traffic already on the motorway/dual carriage way.

These days it seems that vehicles joining expect the vehicles already on the motorway/dual carriage way to either change their speed or pull over into another lane to allow them to join, (not always possible anyway) has the law/rule changed?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News

News

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News