• Author

WreX-iT
    Participant

(N)everhard reminds me of someone but for the life of me I cannot think who

zinger
    Participant

janeywxm
    Participant

I know the government has not shown a good example, Everhard. The Dominic Cummings scandal was totally mishandled and he should have been sacked!

The lockdown was a joke! We should have had a stricter lockdown, saved more lives and treated it more seriously.

There is no doubt in my mind a second wave, more devastating that the first will hit the UK.

Janey

Llayby lilly
    Participant

@ WreX-iT that is so funny and accurate. You do know your going to ruin his weekend and he will spend the whole weekend cooped up in his bedroom, desperately searching the internet for a retort…! LOL

Lilly

Llayby lilly
    Participant

@ janeywxm…do you think Kinnock should have been sacked for breaking the rules? Personally, I would have liked to have seen both Kinnock and Cummings given the boot as a warning to others!

Lilly

janeywxm
    Participant

Lilly, I think anyone in government who breaks lockdown rules, regardless of political party should be offered the opportunity to resign. If they refuse they should be removed from their position.

Janey

Truthbeknown
    Participant

Good to see PHW data only showing a small number of positive tests over the the last 24 hours again. Data also showing many are in the hospital and care sectors, proving that community transmission is virtually non existent.

zinger
    Participant

What has happened to all those cases from Two Sisters & Rowan Foods from yesterday. I was expecting big numbers today.

Anonymous
    Inactive

See the bullies are starting to create a little gang.

JaneJ
    Participant

Zinger you ask a good question – do we have delayed reporting the same as the issues a few weeks ago with the Health Board under reporting and then a big rise.

When statements are made about the outbreak by Roman Foods and the Health Minister then why are the figures not filtering through.

In Anglesey the figures in the food factory there convinced the Council not to open schools on June 29th. When the figures do come out from Rowan and they are high will the Council do a ‘U’ turn and schools told not to open.

Looks like someone is trying to do some form of news management- Wrexham.com had an article on the 18th but no follow up since — lets hope someone comes out with what is actually happening and whether we should be worried or not.

38 staff test positive for coronavirus at Rowan Foods – Health Minister ‘concerned’ at North Wales outbreak

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

New role for Big Nev as Gŵyl Wal Goch returns to Wrexham for 2024!

News

Hydro Announces £13m Investment in State-of-the-Art Scrap Sorting Facility at Wrexham Plant

News

Fearless fundraisers to scale their biggest challenge yet for children’s hospices

News

Plans submitted for microbrewery on Wrexham farm

News

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News