http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/show/search_view.aspx?ID=MAY084380 likely the hunt for a trust “Wrexham County Borough Council is seeking an operator for its leisure facilities. The contract will include the following core facilities:
1. Waterworld Leisure & Activity Centre
2. Chirk Leisure & Activity Centre
3. Gwyn Evans Leisure & Activity Centre
4. Queensway Sports Stadium
5. Clywedog Leisure & Activity Centre
6. Darland Leisure & Activity Centre
7. Morgan Llwyd Leisure & Activity Centre
8. Rhiwabon Leisure & Activity Centre
9. Rhosnesi Leisure & Activity Centre
The contract will be for a period of 10 years with an option of a negotiated extension of up to five years.”
The contract length to run the Leisure Services,including Waterworld,is 10 years with an option to extend a further 5 years. Why such a long contract, surely a shorter one at first maybe 2-3 years ,would be prudent , to establish the facilities are being maintained and well run. As long contract will tie the hands of the next elected council too .
Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors. Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .