Councillor Steps down from Executive Board (merged)

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Councillor Steps down from Executive Board (merged)

• Author

Daave63
    Participant

Why did you start a new thread with the same topic as an existing one?

Anonymous
    Inactive

No one could ever accuse Gresford’s Andrew Atkinson of being camera shy, I will bet all comers he will be snapped at the reopening of McDonald, Pappa John’s, and the proposed new coffee shop within the same building. For those unfamiliar with this self publicising individual, fear not, local publications will be clattered in his photo over the coming months, Ty Pawb opening, Techniquest launch, King Street bus station refurb, local scout groups that raise anything over a quid, all the low hanging fruit, all you could ever NOT want in a local politician.

AMA Express
    Participant

It’s worse than the BBC for repeats on here.

The Speaking Truth
    Participant

[quote quote=144438]No one could ever accuse Gresford’s Andrew Atkinson of being camera shy, I will bet all comers he will be snapped at the reopening of McDonald, Pappa John’s, and the proposed new coffee shop within the same building. For those unfamiliar with this self publicising individual, fear not, local publications will be clattered in his photo over the coming months, Ty Pawb opening, Techniquest launch, King Street bus station refurb, local scout groups that raise anything over a quid, all the low hanging fruit, all you could ever NOT want in a local politician.[/quote]

Yes because you never see our MP or AM snatching any photo opportunity they get?

Dick
    Participant

[quote quote=144444]

No one could ever accuse Gresford’s Andrew Atkinson of being camera shy, I will bet all comers he will be snapped at the reopening of McDonald, Pappa John’s, and the proposed new coffee shop within the same building. For those unfamiliar with this self publicising individual, fear not, local publications will be clattered in his photo over the coming months, Ty Pawb opening, Techniquest launch, King Street bus station refurb, local scout groups that raise anything over a quid, all the low hanging fruit, all you could ever NOT want in a local politician.

Yes because you never see our MP or AM snatching any photo opportunity they get?[/quote]

He’s obviously got under the skin of Labour in Wrexham. Reading these infantile posts i’ve come up with a brilliant idea, lets have a men only council with a minimum age of 75, you know like it used to be under Labour. Whatever you do, do NOT have young people from various trades on the council as this could upset the old boys club that used to exist.

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

Right, windows cleaned and back to the Exec Board.

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=144449]
    He’s obviously got under the skin of Labour in Wrexham. Reading these infantile posts i’ve come up with a brilliant idea, lets have a men only council with a minimum age of 75, you know like it used to be under Labour. Whatever you do, do NOT have young people from various trades on the council as this could upset the old boys club that used to exist.[/quote]

You know when you get that 1 person who acts like they are above everyone else in a place and complain about how childish everything is. You wonder why they are even bothering to waste their time in that place. Perhaps you have somewhere more appropriate to go Dick? I hear Newsnight need some new audience members.

Daave63
    Participant

What about Daave?

The Speaking Truth
    Participant

[quote quote=144449]

Yes because you never see our MP or AM snatching any photo opportunity they get?

He’s obviously got under the skin of Labour in Wrexham. Reading these infantile posts i’ve come up with a brilliant idea, lets have a men only council with a minimum age of 75, you know like it used to be under Labour. Whatever you do, do NOT have young people from various trades on the council as this could upset the old boys club that used to exist.[/quote]

He certainly has, maybe it’s because he taken the certainty of Wrexham being a safe seat? Council still of age though most I see must have reached retirement age! Younger people need good representation and hopefully he will prove he’s the right man for the job

Anonymous
    Inactive

Unfortunately Atkinson is niaive, he thinks he has been brought in to ‘clean the windows’, so he can look out and see what the people of Wrexham really want! Unfortunately he has been set up as the ‘fall guy’ when Ty Pawb bonks. Rogers has seen the writing on the wall and has ‘fallen on his sword’ – getting out while the going is good. Who will be the next to go? In the meantime we will suffer Atkinson’s much publicised smile, with only him failing to see the sniggers (and relief) behind his back…

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News