Councillor Steps down from Executive Board (merged)

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Councillor Steps down from Executive Board (merged)

• Author

Dick
    Participant

What an assortment of purile and extremely juvenile posts.

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=144399]What an assortment of purile and extremely juvenile posts.[/quote]

As always wonderful contributions Dick, thanks for posting.

Dick
    Participant

[quote quote=144400]

What an assortment of purile and extremely juvenile posts.

As always wonderful contributions Dick, thanks for posting.[/quote]

Many thanks, no doubt the previous posts are about your level

Council Watcher
    Participant

People are focusing in on AA but don’t forget if the information is right Paul Rogers stood for his principles of supporting local people and their views over the Traveller site.

I wait with baited breath to see if the proposed site options for the Travellers is in any of the Wards of those on the Executive Board.

I wonder how many of the Councillors are prepared to see such a recommendation being supported – the electorate doesn’t have short memories and Um sure in four years time the votes in the ballot box would show this up if any Councillor is seen to support a site in their Ward.

What happened to the potential of the Glanrafon site by Imperial Garage in Rhostyllen or Bangor Road, Johnstown opposite Hafod Tip??

AMA Express
    Participant

[quote quote=144399]What an assortment of purile and extremely juvenile posts.[/quote]

[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f0/bb/fc/f0bbfc1125f9c850da8b88799f9eedc6.jpg[/img]

Andrewmackembailey
    Participant

NOW the HARD work begins having to promote Young People’s services ,when virtually all youth clubs have gone and to promote Anti Poverty when most of us can point out where the pressure comes from. However recognition,if not congratulations from the FIRST Gresford councillor to be on Wrexham’s Executive Board ( 1999-2004) and ( September 2014-May 2015 sic)

michael hunt
    Participant

I think that being a local Councillor for little more than 8 months hardly qualifies Mr A to become a Lead Member on the Executive Board. I know experience can be only be gained over time, but surely for such ‘an important’ position their must be someone better suited to the role.

Absolutely right Maureen. Just look at the talent on show at the executive board now.

There;s a window cleaner looking after youth service, a railway signal worker on environment, a hairdresser on childrens services, a mechanic on planning, and Biffa Bacon in overall control. All very worthy professions in their own right ( Biffa excepted) but do they really have the knowledge required?

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=144423]
    There;s a window cleaner looking after youth service, a railway signal worker on environment, a hairdresser on childrens services, a mechanic on planning, and Biffa Bacon in overall control. All very worthy professions in their own right ( Biffa excepted) but do they really have the knowledge required?[/quote]

Sounds like a good idea for a children’s TV series. What will the gang get up to next?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Michael Hunt Wrote –

There is a window cleaner looking after youth service, a railway signal worker on environment, a hairdresser on childrens services, a mechanic on planning, and Biffa Bacon in overall control. All very worthy professions in their own right ( Biffa excepted) but do they really have the knowledge required?

And we wonder why Ty Pawb is failing – A project voted for by councillors that think they have ‘arrived’, i.e. “The working class can kiss my a**e, I’ve got the Councillors job at last” and they have now joined the very small arty group to further improve their status and standing in society…. Unfortunately, hard working normal people will have to pay the price in cuts and increased council tax.

bubble
    Participant

Why did you start a new thread with the same topic as an existing one?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News