Councillor Car Parking

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Councillor Car Parking

• Author

Iceman
    Participant

@NJones 12375 wrote:

Great- another nutter? or have Wrxeham.com confirmed this person actually is a councillor?

Who cares, i like his/her sarcasm and he/she has livened up these forums, because they have been a little boring lately

99DylanJones
    Participant

I wonder how many staff and managers are using the old Groves site for free parking rather than paying in a car park. This is effectively a free car park paid for by ratepayers– Why should we all pay for this free perk!

Sheefag
    Participant

Councillor X’s post is accurate, how does that make him a Troll?

Metalhead
    Participant

@Sheefag 12400 wrote:

Councillor X’s post is accurate, how does that make him a Troll?

I wasn’t aware that anyone had inferred that he/she was a troll? :confused:

As for ‘nutter’… Guy Martin is a ‘nutter’ and most people love him. I would suspect this member is not a Councillor but having a tongue in cheek dig. Don’t know about others but I find that perfectly acceptable.

99DylanJones
    Participant

We should not be so concerned about the identity of a poster but more with the accuracy of what is being posted. It would be really useful though for an official response for Wrexham Council about many of the threads otherwise we are all in a vacuum. They don’t need to respond to all but it might be more cost effective rather than individuals having to resort to FOIs to find out what is happening.

Ferret
    Participant

@Councillor X 12362 wrote:

Its great being a Councillor as we have free parking! I often park at the Guildhall and go to work!
    Why pay £3 a day or whatever it is that normal people have to pay?:p

And they say satire is dead

Ferret
    Participant

@99DylanJones 12396 wrote:

I wonder how many staff and managers are using the old Groves site for free parking rather than paying in a car park. This is effectively a free car park paid for by ratepayers– Why should we all pay for this free perk!

I went past today and had a look but it seemed that the site was sealed off. There were 2 cars parked outside the old entranceway on Park Avenue but I couldn’t tell just by looking at them whether they belonged to Council employees. I did see a bike in the bike rack outside the Guildhall. No prizes for guessing who the owner probably worked for.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News