Councillor Car Parking

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Councillor Car Parking

• Author

Councillor X
    Participant

Its great being a Councillor as we have free parking! I often park at the Guildhall and go to work!
    Why pay £3 a day or whatever it is that normal people have to pay?:p

Liam
    Participant

Are you any relation to Dr X or is your surname a coincidence?

Councillor X
    Participant

I am a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma!

wrexview
    Participant

Last time I looked ” the Councillors car park ” , was open and complementary for everyone! Has the barrier and machine been mended?

Councillor X
    Participant

That’s great news! I don’t feel so bad now :)
    But don’t let everybody know or there won’t be room for us officials :)

99DylanJones
    Participant

Also look at do Senior Council staff still have free parking — the highest paid staff having a freeby the lowest paid having to pay. Certianly used to happen = perhaps Councilor x can let is know

NJones
    Participant

@Councillor X 12365 wrote:

I am a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma!

Great- another nutter? or have Wrxeham.com confirmed this person actually is a councillor?

BorrasBill
    Participant

@99DylanJones 12374 wrote:

Also look at do Senior Council staff still have free parking — the highest paid staff having a freeby the lowest paid having to pay. Certianly used to happen = perhaps Councilor x can let is know

I don’t know about Councillor X (I doubt he is a real Councillor, he would keep quiet if he was), but that is precisely what happens Dylan, I couldn’t have phrased it better!

Councillor X
    Participant

Yes they do have free parking

Metalhead
    Participant

@Councillor X 12377 wrote:

Yes they do have free parking

Shouldn’t that be ‘we’ if you are a Councillor yourself? :rolleyes:

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News