Councillor Campaigns For Pavement On Gwersyllt Danger Road

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Councillor Campaigns For Pavement On Gwersyllt Danger Road

• Author

Arfon Jones
    Participant

Please sign the following petition to demand adequate safety measures on Summerhill Road in the vicinity of Pendine Nursing Home.

Petition Road Safety Improvements in the vicinity of Pendine Nursing Home, Gwersyllt.

Diolch,

Arfon.

Mike
    Participant

Is the speed in which people drive down Summerhill Rd your primary concern Arfon or the more general layout?

I’ve noticed a few parts of that road could do with some resurfacing while they’re at it!

Arfon Jones
    Participant

Mike – No my main concern is the lack of a pavement for pedestrians along the narrowest bit; there is also an argument for 40mph restrictions up to Glascoed and then down to 30mph after that.

NJones
    Participant

I know someone who was involved in accident along there a few years ago. A pedestrian with learning difficulties was hit as she walked along the road, but possibly not near the side. Fortunately the driver was police trained and managed to react quickly just clipping her but caught an oncoming car. I wouldn’t want to walk along that stretch of road at all.

Arfon Jones
    Participant

NJones – Thanks for your comments, could you possibly sign the petition and include your comments. We will be presenting the petition to Council and its important we have people’s knowledge and experience of the area

Diolch,

Arfon.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News