Council Staff and Members get perks but wont say how much it cost ratepayers

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Council Staff and Members get perks but wont say how much it cost ratepayers

• Author

Daave63
    Participant

Well done Carol, thank god somebody in the know has told it how it is about them sponging-gits!
    Don’t they know we pay they’re wages!!
    I have it on good authority that them lazy good-for-nothings probably get free food & drinks, clothes, boots, hats, scarf & gloves! They’d have free-transport, free-parking and free-air! They are free to go into any Leisure Centre in the County and use any of the facilities during public-opening hours. They pay no poll-tax and stop work at 3pm every-Friday and have two days off a week! Bastards!

krazypaving
    Participant

They also probably get free accommodation during working hours…. why do you think council rent is so high? Basically if you ‘work’ for the council you have no expenditures and all your income can be used for holidays (yes they get approx 28 days holiday a year and a few to cover bank holidays as well. I know i know the cheeky mares!) And not forgetting all the brand new vws and fords they drive (company cars of course)

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News

Three arrested over ‘intent to supply Class B drugs’

News

16 year old charged with range of driving offences in Rhos

News

A view from Wrexham’s Member of Parliament

News

Wrexham University announce Professor Joe Yates as new Vice-Chancellor