Coronavirus

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Coronavirus

• Author

krazypaving
    Participant

And as for those that over do the toilet roll.. You do know that even in full lock down.. Other countries still have supermarkets and chemist’s open. Food and pharmacy suppliers stay open.. This also includes basic supplies such as toilet roll. I think Boris gives way to much credit to the intelligence of our nation. And instead of suggesting things we should do, he should use the draconian approach

zinger
    Participant

[quote quote=182653]And as for those that over do the toilet roll.. You do know that even in full lock down.. Other countries still have supermarkets and chemist’s open. Food and pharmacy suppliers stay open.. This also includes basic supplies such as toilet roll. I think Boris gives way to much credit to the intelligence of our nation. And instead of suggesting things we should do, he should use the draconian approach[/quote]

Just so.

Rondetto
    Participant

I only buy things as we need them, I have been everywhere today looking a a pack of 4 toilet rolls. It’s what I buy once a month, Tesco(None) Home bargains(None) B&M’s (None)
    To all of you who have been buying bales of toilet rolls you should be ashamed of yourselves, people like us who don’t stock pile can’t even find one pack of 4.
    Why? If you take pain killers for this flu you are more likely to be constipated than have the runs. Why stock pile then?

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Whilst I praise the plans to help NHS parents with childcare, what about other carers / aux workers in private care homes etc who are in the same position? Do they not count?

AMA Express
    Participant

Everybody’s a ‘Key Worker’ to somebody. The lads and lasses that work for me are all ‘Key Workers’, otherwise I wouldn’t waste my money on them.

parkingmad
    Participant

Big queue at Tesco’s this morning, staff checking the right people were let in first pensioner’s and NHS staff.

wrexview
    Participant

Hopefully NHS staff and pensioners are not mixing ! Both groups need protecting individually and from each other !

Rondetto
    Participant

Take care when using petrol pumps, ATM machines and paper bank notes. No one knows how many people have used them before you and could have a virus lurking on them.

TimRegency
    Participant

You can still buy boxes of disposable gloves at a certain website beginning with A. I only get one at a time because they last a while and other people probably need them more.

Matt
    Participant

This is the stupidest thing I have seen in quite some time. If someone told these absolute f*ckwits that we were restricting jumping off a cliff edge for a while, they’d be first in line to jump off like a lemming. Anyone know the state of play at Chirk McDonald’s?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11235114/brits-queue-hours-mcdonalds-drive-thru-coronavirus-lockdown/

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Youngsters create new garden for Wrexham’s Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service

News

McElhenney And Reynolds Will Continue Wrexham Progress

News

Wrexham students dig in to create peace garden at local care home

News

Hundreds take part in inaugural 5k and 10k race in aid of Wrexham-based hospice

News

College students hosting Wrexham football themed charity dinner for local causes

News

RSPCA urges a radical rethink of animals’ rights as part of ‘For Every Kind’ campaign

News