Coedpoeth Police Station

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Coedpoeth Police Station

• Author

Matt
    Participant

Just saw the picture in the article, why is there an appeal to find out who did it when it clearly states there’s CCTV on the building? Is it not working? If so then that seems like a massive fail and will provide no confidence to those in local community looking to be protected and have criminals caught by the local constabulary.

TimRegency
    Participant

Somebody with an alcohol and/or drugs problem, possibly with a grudge.

AMA Express
    Participant

I wonder if it’s being investigated as a ‘Hate Crime’ ?

TimRegency
    Participant

Well, it’s good that the menace of hate crime is being taken seriously these days, but I’m not sure why you’d say this here at this stage.

AMA Express
    Participant

Just seeing if you’re still up and paying attention Timmy.

BenjaminM
    Participant

Quotes from Tim: Somebody with an alcohol and/or drugs problem, possibly with a grudge.

Well, it’s good that the menace of hate crime is being taken seriously these days, but I’m not sure that you’d say this here at this stage.

Nice one Tim! Yet it’s OK for you suggest that AMA was wrong for suggesting a possible hate crime whilst you state categorically that it was carried out by someone with a drink/ drugs problem.
    Are you sure of that?

TimRegency
    Participant

No, I’m not sure of that, I was suggesting a possibility.

After all, alcohol impairs the judgement and the vandalism shows considerable lack of judgement, with the crime scene being a police station with likely CCTV in situ.

I hope that’s clear and that it’s also clear I reject your false equivalence.

Matt
    Participant

I guess this kind of proves that with the absence of any real evidence (CCTV) these types of crimes are very hard to prosecute. Swathes of people will just descend with their theory on whodunnit.

I blame seagulls, they’re getting pretty menacing these days.

TimRegency
    Participant

And pigeons too, they’re getting more and more like the Kray twins.

WreX-iT
    Participant

Tim, how can pigeons get more like the Kray twins?
    Seagulls are menacing but you ain’t gonna get chippies paying protection to pigeons they will just tell them to flap off.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News