Chirk Tea Rooms

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Chirk Tea Rooms

• Author

chris1234
    Participant

Does anyone know what happened to the chirk tea rooms? I used to love it there when I visited. The manager lady seemed really nice it’s a shame it has closed down. I used to drink so much coffee just to see that stunning blonde girl who worked there (this was before it became some bar). Wish I had plucked up the courage to ask for her number. Now it seems it is too late!

Darlofan
    Participant

Owners disappeared one weekend. Emptied the place, put a note up in the window telling customers they were closed and that was it. Staff didn’t have a clue and we’re left owed wages.
    Signs were there for me as a few days earlier I was in and the electric was off upstairs and they were only taking cash no card payments.

Sheefag
    Participant

One of life’s lessons regarding the blonde Girl Chris.
    As George once said to me and I quote, He said ‘never wait or hesitate, get in kid before it’s too late, You may never get another chance.’
    ‘Cos youth’s a mask but it don’t last, live it long and live it fast’.
    Georgie was a friend of mine.

LadyK
    Participant

Dear All,

Here’s the information about the Chirk Tea Rooms http://newsnorthwales.co.uk/news/159632/changes-on-the-menu-at-chirk-tea-rooms.aspx

The people behind the new Tea Rooms are the same as Fouzzi just off the Llangollen Bridge.

Daave63
    Participant

[quote quote=111499]One of life’s lessons regarding the blonde Girl Chris.
    As George once said to me and I quote, He said ‘never wait or hesitate, get in kid before it’s too late, You may never get another chance.’
    ‘Cos youth’s a mask but it don’t last, live it long and live it fast’.
    Georgie was a friend of mine.

[/quote]

Its good advice Chris, coming from a man who made me his wife without a second thought! Remember, he who hesitates Rodney! And as me dad once said to me and I quote, he said ‘hit em hard and hit em low, and if they get up, hit him again!’ Probably not much help in this case, but it may come in useful somewhere along the line!

chris1234
    Participant

Thanks for all of the replies and song lyric advice (thanks google!). Sorry Dave, couldn’t find a reference to yours, but I am sure it will apply at some point, just hopefully not in this situation.

It seems strange that they closed down. Every time I was in it was full, maybe they expanded too fast..?

LadyK, what is that new place like? And more importantly, is it the same staff? Ha.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham students dig in to create peace garden at local care home

News

Hundreds take part in inaugural 5k and 10k race in aid of Wrexham-based hospice

News

College students hosting Wrexham football themed charity dinner for local causes

News

RSPCA urges a radical rethink of animals’ rights as part of ‘For Every Kind’ campaign

News

Wrexham to host to second stage of Tour of Britain Women

News

Man “arrested on suspicion of wounding” after “public order incident” in city centre

News