Central Arcade

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Central Arcade

• Author

steveg
    Participant

Anyone else finding that Central Arcade, leading down to the Butchers’ Market, is turning into an obstacle course?

dagg
    Participant

Yes I walked down there today, also there was a couple of mobile scooters driving along there which didn’t leave much room.

Rondetto
    Participant

It was a disgrace in town this morning. Opposite the arcade there were several dossing down in doorways. They seem to be smoking and have mobile phones on them so they have money on them. It is awful for people coming in to town to see all this going on right in the town centre.

Nen
    Participant

[quote quote=139613]It was a disgrace in town this morning. Opposite the arcade there were several dossing down in doorways. They seem to be smoking and have mobile phones on them so they have money on them. It is awful for people coming in to town to see all this going on right in the town centre.[/quote]

There are unofficial charities set up in Wrexham to provide them with the basics like food and drink so that they can spend their benefits on little luxuries like phones, cigarettes, a tipple and mamba.

zinger
    Participant

Those same unofficial charities don’t see a problem with stealing to fund those luxuries.

KidA
    Participant

[quote quote=139587]Yes I walked down there today, also there was a couple of mobile scooters driving along there which didn’t leave much room.

On the plus side though, it wasn’t that long ago that the majority of these shops were empty. I walked through today and was struck by the bustle of the arcade and I could only see 1 empty unit. I’d rather see it busy and crowded rather than spacious yet empty.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Opportunity knocks for Wrexham brewery at major trade show

News

Man taken to hospital after incident at Brymbo property

News

Wrexham shoplifter jailed after city centre offences

News

Wrexham to take on Vancouver White Caps in ‘Wrex Coast Tour’

News

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News