Brother Cadfael sues Wrexham Council over condition of town centre dirt tracks.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Brother Cadfael sues Wrexham Council over condition of town centre dirt tracks.

• Author

Brother Cadfael has gone public over his decision to sue Wrexham Council following the damage to his cartwheels whilst visiting the Town Centre markets in December.

” I travel extensively throughout Shropshire and the Welsh Marches and the condition of the Wrexham tracks are the worst in this region. Brother Oswin, my travel companion, sustained back and neck injuries as we travelled past the Bowling Green Tavern. Many other tracks in the town have not been repaired since the 11th Century according to local scholars.
    Sheriff Hugh Berengar will be representing us and we will be seeking compensation for the damage to our cart and also Brother Oswins injuries.

A spokesperson for Wrexham Council said that the safety of locals and visitors on our tracks was of little importance to them and they will continue to squander their revenues on meaningless projects which benefit the few.

wrexview
    Participant

If you are travelling through to meet Hugo Lupus otherwise known as Hugh the Fat, beware the ruts on Chester Road , some big enough to swallow a cartwheel.

Thank you for your message.

I will pass this on to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, AKA Mr & Mrs Hewitt.

I am reliably informed that they were going to pop into The Long Pull on their way to Erddig.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Employees smash Manchester Marathon in aid of North East Wales Mind

News

Calls for urgent clarity of future of nuclear energy developments in North Wales

News

A view from Wrexham’s Member of the Senedd

News

Welsh Government funding for children’s hospices not enough, says sector leader

News

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News