BREXIT Street Party

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum BREXIT Street Party

• Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

WTAF??????????????

I think you’ll find that Brexit will never happen.

Get over it you loser leaver retards.

WreX-iT
    Participant

[quote quote=164566]WTAF??????????????

I think you’ll find that Brexit will never happen.

Get over it you loser leaver retards.[/quote]

THE TRUTH is you are tool!

Anonymous
    Inactive

As long as you accept that you are an idiot sandwich, it is the first stage on your road to recovery.

I hope this helps.

PS BREXT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WreX-iT
    Participant

[quote quote=164573]As long as you accept that you are an idiot sandwich, it is the first stage on your road to recovery.

I hope this helps.

PS BREXT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

You really are a prize plumb. Every reply you have made on this forum has been negative and its clear you have a low level of intelligence and do not want us to leave Europe.

https://www.wrexham.com/forums/users/the-truth/replies

You are clearly happy to have more and more people enter the country without a solution of how to cope with them all. There is clearly no investment to help the NHS, Councils, schools etc. and an open door policy just impacts on …………… WHY AM I BOTHERED TALKING TO YOU.

GET BACK UNDER YOUR BREXIT HATING ROCK YOU TOAD!

danofthewibble
    Participant

Being in the EU does not mean that the EU controls immigration. The government has always had the option to restrict immigration. It’s always chosen not to because immigration benefits society.

Until we got a Racist PM.

We helped create EU laws. Our elected MEPs helped.

In almost all cases, the UK has not been on the losing side of an EU vote.

There are no EU laws that have caused you problems. If there are, name one.

If we leave the EU, we will be back within a decade. Without the benefits we arranged over 40 years. Poorer, and a vastly reduced nation.

But hey, blue passports and no people with lots of consonants in their names, eh?

Andrewmackembailey
    Participant

If you do get round to organising the p***up in the proverbial let me know and I will ensure you are blasted with Beethoven’s 9th!
    As the council could not organise anything for the marvellous Wales football journey in Euro 2016 I would not hold your breath!

Andrewmackembailey
    Participant

[quote quote=164574]

As long as you accept that you are an idiot sandwich, it is the first stage on your road to recovery.

I hope this helps.

PS BREXT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really are a prize plumb. Every reply you have made on this forum has been negative and its clear you have a low level of intelligence and do not want us to leave Europe.

https://www.wrexham.com/forums/users/the-truth/replies

You are clearly happy to have more and more people enter the country without a solution of how to cope with them all. There is clearly no investment to help the NHS, Councils, schools etc. and an open door policy just impacts on …………… WHY AM I BOTHERED TALKING TO YOU.

GET BACK UNDER YOUR BREXIT HATING ROCK YOU TOAD![/quote]
    There have been NO investment in the NHS ,schools councils etc because of the austerity of the Cameron- May austerity government in Westminster,it is damn all to do with Brussels bureaucrats.
    Also before any kind soul blames Welsh Government,a Mark Pritchard stock response, the UK Government have also starved the regions. If the past decades support to Wales had reflected the previous decade Wales would have had ,at least, an extra £6bn!

Wrexham ITK
    Participant

Let me Break this down for the hard of thinking…

We pay money into the EU
    The EU then distribute this to poorer areas of the UK, like Wales, Liverpool, etc

When (if) we leave the EU, we will stop paying that money into the EU
    Do you think the Government will distribute that saved money to areas such as Wales and Liverpool (Labour supporting areas)? Or do you think they will pump it into already affluent Tory supporting areas? Hmm I wonder.

And there will be less overall money to go around anyway as the Economy will shrink, or not grow (this is already happening at even the prospect of Brexit).

Matt
    Participant

How’s the party planning going?

WreX-iT
    Participant

[quote quote=165187]How’s the party planning going?[/quote]

The clowns have been booked.

The UK will NEVER be allowed to leave.
    Democracy is a dream. Why did we bother voting?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News