BREXIT Street Party

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum BREXIT Street Party

• Author

WreX-iT
    Participant

Does anyone know of any parties or street parties being arranged in the Wrexham area on 29th March? (If BREXIT happens)

Sheefag
    Participant

We need a topical but fun theme. Who’s for turning Wrexham into Paris for a day?

Let’s come up with something that The Spring Lodge Male Voice Choir can really get behind.

JP
    Participant

Probably be another riot in QP when they realise that the ones who stole their jobs have gone, and they now need another excuse for being unemployable.

The Monitor
    Participant

A series of Wakes would be more appropriate, but I doubt the dim-witted, racist brexit voters will understand that. No need to comment, I’m out of here.

dagg
    Participant

[quote quote=164451]A series of Wakes would be more appropriate, but I doubt the dim-witted, racist brexit voters will understand that. No need to comment, I’m out of here.[/quote]

Good.
    I’m sure you will be hanging around to see if you get a reply.

WreX-iT
    Participant

[quote quote=164451]A series of Wakes would be more appropriate, but I doubt the dim-witted, racist brexit voters will understand that. No need to comment, I’m out of here.[/quote]

Racists? I thought immigration was only part of the problem. Take your blinkers off.
    I am fed up of being dictated to by Europe and paying more in than we get out. With so many Polish, Portuguese, Romanians etc we have taken in, then we should get a stack of money back!

I am going to Sheefag’s bash!

Matt
    Participant

I hope there will be a Red, White and Blue – Smooth and Orderly Brexit Party – delivered by a Strong and Stable Organiser.

Then I will be looking forward to waiting times at the Maelor A&E reducing dramatically when we get part of that extra £350m per week pumped into the NHS. Oh Boy Oh Boy… SAID IT ON A BUS.

WreX-iT
    Participant

[quote quote=164460]I hope there will be a Red, White and Blue – Smooth and Orderly Brexit Party – delivered by a Strong and Stable Organiser.

Then I will be looking forward to waiting times at the Maelor A&E reducing dramatically when we get part of that extra £350m per week pumped into the NHS. Oh Boy Oh Boy… SAID IT ON A BUS.[/quote]

Matt, I think that the bus was only a suggestion on what to spend £350m a week on. You know what these jokers are like and nobody would believe it would they?

Ioan y Ffin
    Participant

Perhaps if you ask nicely, the Portuguese cafe on Lord Street will assist with the catering. They are very popular with locals going by the number I see going in.

Considering the Brexiteers have made such a poor job of organizing Brexit, I wouldn’t rely on them to organize a street party or the proverbial in a brewery.

If someone published a similar map of the UK budget contributions and receipts region by region, it would be a conversation starter to say the least.

Matt
    Participant

I hear Wetherspoons has axed a large majority of their European drinks – so they should be called in to provide a bar. Forget Jagerbombs – for 10p cheaper you can have Strikabombs instead. Shelve the Champagne for celebrations let’s have some English sparkling instead.

Noticeably conveniently haven’t thrown out EU favourites such as Stella & Guinness.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Saturday’s Wrexham Artisan Market to be ‘showcase’ of local and national products

News

Rare newts thriving after north east Wales pond restoration

News

Plans Submitted to Create Studio Flat Above Wrexham Fast Food Restaurant

News

Football Banning Order issued to Wrexham man for ‘pyro offences’

News

Ambulance Service ‘expecting the Bank Holiday period to be a busy one for us’

News

Reminder to check for Schools Essentials Grant before window closes at end of May

News