Bounce Back Boris

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Bounce Back Boris

• Author

Llayby lilly
    Participant

I welcome you all to send your best wishes to our PM Boris…

Get Well Soon Bojo…!

Lilly x

WreX-iT
    Participant

Not a Tory fan but Boris is different. I would to think that he is in all of our thoughts no matter what party you follow or if you voted Brexit or not.

Only one enemy now and thats the bloody virus.

TimRegency
    Participant

Damn right, I hope he gets better soon.

zinger
    Participant

Get well soon Boris.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Took my exercise this morning by walking the country lanes where I reside, the hedgerows were full of birdsong and the Spring flowers were a joy to see though the air had a distinct smell of cow muck.

Captain C
    Participant

It’s great to see the people of Wrexham putting their political views behind them and getting behind Boris over this. He deserves our best wishes and prayers at this time.

Councillor X
    Participant

Get well soon. Don’t let the chimps run the country for too long.
    From the ‘X’ family

Anonymous
    Inactive

Condolences to all the front line people who have given their lives fighting this virus, I know you are not famous names but many of us will remember you and your families.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News