Boris is our man…read it and weep bedwetters…!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Boris is our man…read it and weep bedwetters…!

• Author

Matt
    Participant

Two very golden arguments which must have provided minutes of mirth between you. I know it did for me.

All joking aside, I’m still waiting for either Boris or one of his cheerleaders to confirm what he is doing for the North Wales and Wrexham electorate – as were Derek and wrexview.

It’s all well and good to say well if you’re not happy you should move – sense of entitlement etc… but in this democracy all areas demand representation and a chance to have some of their needs met.

Just look at the Scottish – threatening to leave the UK every 5 minutes and Northern Ireland having such a big tantrum they can’t even form their local Government. At least in North Wales we are just asking questions.

TimRegency
    Participant

[quote quote=171878]I have no problem with Boris Johnson, I’m sorry to say I have no trust with Labour any more.[/quote]

“I have no problem with Harold Shipman. I’m sorry to say I have no trust with Florence Nightingale any more.” (Hey, Rupert, what thoughts should I hold next? Tell me in your next free Sun, ta.)

Owain Glyndwr
    Participant

I am sure he will help Wales …

Sheefag
    Participant

Wales has devolution and its own parliament.
    If Westminster intervenes in any small way, everyone kicks off.
    If Westminster stands back, everyone kicks off.
    You can’t have it both ways.

TimRegency
    Participant

The trouble is that this was quarter-hearted devolution by Margaret Thatcher’s ‘greatest achievement’ – Tony Blair.

Important things are not devolved eg social security. Devolution didn’t immunise Wales from George Osborne’s massive local council cuts. We’re seeing the effects of these cuts all around us.

But devolution is great for dumping all the blame on Welsh Labour. Not that I’m any fan of WL, as they seem to be a bunch of red Tories.

Matt
    Participant

Well done ‘our man’ majority reduced to 1. Bravo.

By-Election seat returned to the Lib Dems.

TimRegency
    Participant

Didn’t Dominic Grieve say he would resign if DePiffle became PM?

That would leave them with a nice round figure for their majority.

Sheefag
    Participant

If you could convert whining into money, Wrexham would be the Singapore of Europe.

DerekJackson
    Participant

I wonder how many people know that Jane Dodds the winner in Brecon is actually from Wrexham- born and bred in Garden Village area.

AMA Express
    Participant

[quote quote=172037]I wonder how many people know that Jane Dodds the winner in Brecon is actually from Wrexham- born and bred in Garden Village area.[/quote]

And ?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News

Wrexham Council awaits Welsh Government guidance on 20MPH changes and welcomes community input

News

New role for Big Nev as Gŵyl Wal Goch returns to Wrexham for 2024!

News

Hydro Announces £13m Investment in State-of-the-Art Scrap Sorting Facility at Wrexham Plant

News

Fearless fundraisers to scale their biggest challenge yet for children’s hospices

News