Boris is our man…read it and weep bedwetters…!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Boris is our man…read it and weep bedwetters…!

• Author

zinger
    Participant

I feel rather depressed that our choices for PM are probably Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn. Personally wouldn’t vote for either. Juvenile name calling isn’t necessary.

TimRegency
    Participant

If I believed everything the Murdoch and pals crew told me, I might have felt the same way.

Fortunately, I don’t, and voting for the anti-austerity cuts candidate is the easiest decision in the world afaic.

Andrewmackembailey
    Participant

[quote quote=171566]Aren’t we ignoring the fact that part of Wrexham has already overwhelmingly voted to reject Boris? Votes are binding and can’t be overturned. Respect the will of the people of Clwyd South![/quote]

Is that the Clwyd South constituency he canvassed in those many years ago only to be informed by a wise resident he was in the wrong constituency- he was canvassing Wrexham. Typical of the man’s style and ignorance of the facts- just ask the family of the lady languishing in an Iranian jail!

DerekJackson
    Participant

Can someone please refer me to any statement that Boris has made about what he will do for Wales- yes the country everyone on this thread lives but being ignored.
    Part of the allocation to exand the Police should come as it is not devolved to Cardiff- but what else?
    If the Barnett formula is used to allocate funds to Wales then we re going to be left grossly under invested-
    All of the Boris fans need to start asking what is there in it for Wales, Wrexham and your own community!!

wrexview
    Participant

Our Prime Minister Mr Johnson is apparently going to announce today a £300 million package to be shared between Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland . How much will actually find its way to Wales? How much will Wrexham see? The electorate are watching !

DerekJackson
    Participant

It’s nice to now Boris reads Wrexham.com as soon as I posted he issued the press release!!!

Matt
    Participant

Boy must Boris be really sore about his defeat up in North Wales – off to visit South Wales to talk about what he thinks Wales is solely about – farming and pledging a growth deal for Mid Wales only.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-49151870

Westminster says as usual North Wales doesn’t exist and that industries don’t need cash because we only need money to sustain our sheep. Infrastructure up here doesn’t need cash.

Talk about civil unrest in rural Wales if Brexit is not delivered – he’s referring to his precious middle class Tory voters.

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson does not give two hoots about loyal Brexiteer working class voters in Wrexham town. You can all rot basically – there’s your reward.

So there can be reading & weeping by so called bedwetters but quite frankly the Big Johnson wouldn’t piss on Wrexham even if it was on fire.

Funny thing is the Scots know he’s not their man & was met with jeers & protests up there, you can only imagine the response he’s going to have when he turns up in Northern Ireland. Thing is a large number of the Welsh will always be completely cowed by their English Tory Etonian rulers. A bit like those in Tonypandy who thought Churchill was alright as he marched the army in on the miners.

Never trust the Tories in Wales.

Sheefag
    Participant

Matt’s spending too much time in the Students Union bar again.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

[quote quote=171869]Matt’s spending too much time in the Students Union bar again.[/quote]

@ Sheefag, you’re such a hoot…! Too much time at the bar Matt and you’ll also need a catheter to save your mattress. Have a little optimism, Wales, indeed the UK is such a GREAT country. Be proud and stand tall.

Lilly

parkingmad
    Participant

I have no problem with Boris Johnson, I’m sorry to say I have no trust with Labour any more.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News

News

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News