Boris is our man…read it and weep bedwetters…!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Boris is our man…read it and weep bedwetters…!

• Author

The Monitor
    Participant

What a load of morons. Mentally defective and blind to reality.

Huw
    Participant

If Boris and his team deliver Brexit in any way possible then it’s Happy Days!!

WreX-iT
    Participant

[quote quote=171604]What a load of morons. Mentally defective and blind to reality.[/quote]

The Monitor ….

WreX-iT
    Participant

[quote quote=171608]If Boris and his team deliver Brexit in any way possible then it’s Happy Days!![/quote]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Boris Johnson is a laughingstock around the world and with him as PM makes the UK a world laughingstock also.
    His main fan base are racists and little Englanders who look at the past through rose tinted glasses dreaming of Empire days.
    Once the chickens come home to roost Johnson and his supporters will blame the EU with “they are punishing us for leaving” instead of having the backbone to accept responsibility.

Andy
    Participant

Welcome to the new golden age remoaners.

bubble
    Participant

I find it so odd how Brexiteers seem to think they’re winning. The bullshit spouted by people like Farage, Boris and Jacob RM doesn’t fool rational people; it only fools Brexiteers, who seem to think they’re in on the grift, when surely they’re the marks. Do Brexiteers seriously think that privileged middle class right-wingers like Farage, Boris & JRM care about working class Brexiteers? Remainers may end up being helplessly dragged into the same sewer by these politicians, but at least we realise it’s happening. The world of the Brexiteer appears to be a fact-free zone – one that Boris & co are exploiting. They must be laughing their tits off at how easily duped so many of my fellow working class plebs are. And for Lilly at least Brexit seems to be a reason to obsess over bedwetting – WTF is that about? Is the constant reference to bedwetting funny or clever to Brexiteers? I’m genuinely interested. Is Lilly and her juvenile brand of “humour” typical for a Brexiteer?

Huw
    Participant

Aw there, there. It’ll all be over soon. Go grab yourself a tissue.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very true, once the whingeleavers see Johnson can’t get his plans through Parliament the tears and tantrums will start all over again, diddums.

bubble
    Participant

I can acknowledge that I might cry a little over this, but I think it’s mostly tears of joy. In this depressing post-truth era I’ll take whatever laughs I can get. Watching working class Brexiteers thinking that shifty right wing middle class ex-public-school-boys are on their side amuses me greatly. Just looking at that “Lucas is a gonner” thread speaks volumes about the critical thinking abilities of Brexiteers.

Boris has already promised that existing EU migrants can stay in the UK – it seems his first thought as PM is to help immigrants rather than the British people. But Brexiteers conveniently overlook that. Is it a benevolent gesture on his part or is it more likely his decision is motivated by trying to protect the cheaper unskilled labour costs that business “leaders” enjoy, keeping their profit margins higher and workers wages lower (that’s the kind of thing Brexiteers claim, isn’t it?). I doubt Boris cares about the little people who make up the actual workforce, but I can totally see him being on the side of “leaders” like himself.

I believe that Boris will be as loyal to Brexiteers as Brexiteers were to UKIP when it came to the last general election.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham Council awaits Welsh Government guidance on 20MPH changes and welcomes community input

News

New role for Big Nev as Gŵyl Wal Goch returns to Wrexham for 2024!

News

Hydro Announces £13m Investment in State-of-the-Art Scrap Sorting Facility at Wrexham Plant

News

Fearless fundraisers to scale their biggest challenge yet for children’s hospices

News

Plans submitted for microbrewery on Wrexham farm

News

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News