Bin Men – Not Rubbish

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Bin Men – Not Rubbish

• Author

Maureen Gray
    Participant

Well you can say what you like about the Council’s Bin Men – and I’m sure you will – but fair play to them, one day off at Chrimbo and straight back to work and facing some treacherous conditions this morning, with in my opinion some of the worst icy paths & side roads ever, clearing up all the extra rubbish created by the season of good will.
    I take my cap off to you sirs!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Would agree 100 %, the lads do a great job, and under oft times difficult conditions. However it will never cease to amaze me how, in Spain, for example, a country supposedly on it’s knees financially, that they can clear urbanisations DAILY, AND then power wash the rubbish bay, whilst we struggle to complete a bi weekly house hold collection and put the bin or box from whence it came. Furthermore why are the collection trucks not able to complete a collection , and then make it to the recycle point spewing 10% of the load over the road side ..

Stoneagle
    Participant

The Bin Men must surely be some of the best drivers in the country – quite an art to reversing a big bin lorry down narrow streets lined with cars. Even in the snow and ice, too.
    Wrexhams’ Recycling service is excellent. We should follow their lead and recycle as much as we can – it’s high time we all did our bit to put rubbish where it should be – not in the Oceans for David Attenborough to find.

Daave63
    Participant

David Attenborough! David Bloody Attenborough! Thats all we ever hear about, if he was a scouser or brummie, would his voice overs have been as good, i for one think not! I would smash his know-all face in! Wild? I’m livid!

Stoneagle
    Participant

Nah, you just love disagreeing with everyone.

Daave63
    Participant

[quote quote=142977]Nah, you just love disagreeing with everyone.[/quote)
    Agreed!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News