Bike Robbery

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Bike Robbery

• Author

shiftingspace
    Participant

[quote quote=151228]

With your clumsy attempt at comedy, are you trying to suggest that no such gag order was in place?

I was implying you were mental, then you posted again and confirmed it.
    What’s this ‘Incel’ lifestyle like then? Any war stories?
    [/quote]

Do tell me what is ‘mental’ about wanting your country to belong to its people.

I wonder if you think the Chinese insane for wanting China to belong to the Chinese, or the idea that Africa ought to belong to the Africans bizarre, or Israel to the Jews, or Japan to the Japanese. And if not, why not?

“They’re bonkers those Chinese, not sending ships round to Africa, the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent and indiscriminately importing boundless hordes of Negroes, Arabs and South Asians into their country. Don’t they know how culturally enriching they are?”

What sane person would see the regular reports in the capital about acid attacks, gun and knife crime, sexual assaults and think, “That multi-cultural project is working well. Let’s have more of that!”

Imbecile.

MP1953
    Participant

[quote quote=151229]

With your clumsy attempt at comedy, are you trying to suggest that no such gag order was in place?

I was implying you were mental, then you posted again and confirmed it.
    What’s this ‘Incel’ lifestyle like then? Any war stories?

Do tell me what is ‘mental’ about wanting your country to belong to its people.

I wonder if you think the Chinese insane for wanting China to belong to the Chinese, or the idea that Africa ought to belong to the Africans, or Israel to the Israelis. And if not, why not?

“They’re bonkers those Chinese; not sending ships round to Africa, the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent and indiscriminately importing boundless hordes of Negroes, Arabs and South Asians and into their country. Don’t they know how culturally enriching they are?”

What sane person would see the regular reports in the capital about acid attacks, gun and knife crime, sexual assaults and think, “That multi-cultural project is working well. Let’s have more of that!”

Imbecile.[/quote]

Shiftingspace is right with so many (not all) of the things he/she is saying, but we have gone so far down the road of the PC agenda that most people will not put there head above the parapet and you can see why when you read the comments on this thread, that’s not to say what people think privately though !

Sheefag
    Participant

All together now….

#’Two Oswald Mosley’s, There’s Only Two Oswald Mosley’s’#

Fugazi3973
    Participant

Shiftingspace, I’m wondering what your agenda is in reporting that you had it on good authority, and stating it as fact, that the perpetrators of the original crime mentioned were black, when it wasn’t so, as confirmed by the father of one of the sons whose bicycle was stolen?

Matt
    Participant

Shifting space is sad and angry because he’s not allowed to refer to the local corner shop by what he wants to anymore & he can’t even refer to his GP by the colour of his skin because he’ll get tuts in the line at the local butchers.

Political correctness gone mad.

Simmer angry gammon simmer.

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=151232]Shiftingspace, I’m wondering what your agenda is in reporting that you had it on good authority, and stating it as fact, that the perpetrators of the original crime mentioned were black, when it wasn’t so, as confirmed by the father of one of the sons whose bicycle was stolen?[/quote]

He had no interest in actually providing any valid information about the bike incident.

He just wanted a way to Segway in debate about Little Tommy Tinker locked in a clinker and after no-one bit there – Now he’s going on about why cultures x, y and z should stick to their own country. Faux intelligent debate just stinking up the place with the same tired bigoted rhetoric that we’ve heard for the last 100 years.

They were all c*nts back then & still are now.

Sheefag
    Participant

I like his Cat, mind.

shiftingspace
    Participant

[quote quote=151241]Shifting space is sad and angry because he’s not allowed to refer to the local corner shop by what he wants to anymore & he can’t even refer to his GP by the colour of his skin because he’ll get tuts in the line at the local butchers.

Political correctness gone mad.

Simmer angry gammon simmer.[/quote]

What a good little stooge you are, mindlessly unleashing a fulminating attack on anyone who challenges the prevailing order.

Well, your response, utterly devoid of substance though it may be, has convinced me. Unchecked migration and its attendant destruction of social cohesion, the occasional mass vehicular homicide or improvised explosive aside, is an unalloyed good and needs no rational justification or defense.

May the Cultural Enrichment process long continue, inshallah!

Fugazi3973
    Participant

You still haven’t answered my question shiftingspace. Why did you state that you had it on good authority, and phrase it as fact, that the perpetrators of the original crime mentioned were black, when it wasn’t so, as confirmed by the father of one of the sons whose bicycle was stolen?

Matt
    Participant

So I’m the stooge when you are basically mindlessly spewing out bollocks coming from the alt-right both in the UK and the USA. Heard all this tripe many a time from the likes of Breitbart, Katie Hopkins, Prison Planet Paul, Count Dankula & so on & so forth.

I don’t respect them & I have the same respect for you as I do for some dog shit ingrained in the bottom of a shoe.

You wonder why everyone finds you so disagreeable, you feel alienated because they don’t want to be a nasty little bastard like you? Not except for the goosesteppers & those not intelligent enough to known any better. Were you bullied as a child, mummy and daddy didn’t love you? Your only comeback to the utter despair that no-one else can see it your way is that we must all be wrong. We must somehow be sucking on the teats of conspiracy.

Meanwhile you read your little pamphlets of hate dreamed up by 13 year old little edgelords who think Hitler was an alright chap & the holocaust was a bit of a laugh, only because they are too young & naive to know any better and think Trump is the dog’s bollocks. But you know better you’re a fully grown adult, but someone is now listening and spouting out your line of toxic bigoted hate. You feel like as long as you avoid all the instantly contemptible phrases you can sign up onto an Internet forum and give out the big man vibe and say stuff anonymously because you don’t have the f*cking balls to say it out loud as yourself. You are that worried about being cuckolded in life by anyone with that little bit of diversity, this is what you have been reduced to.

Pathetic.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News