Bike Robbery

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Bike Robbery

• Author

shiftingspace
    Participant

I could not help but observe that absent from the reporting was a description of the perpetrators.

Given this odd omission, would it be correct to infer that the robbers were not, shall we say, of traditional “British stock”?

I do understand the need for discretion, especially in light of the recent unrest arising from the gratuitous persecution of Tommy Robinson, and subsequent state-enforced media blackout thereof, for daring to report on the sentencing of a child-grooming gang.

(It is, of course, mere happenstance that all members of said gang, like 84% [1] of child-grooming gangs in the United Kingdom cum caliphate, were of Pakistani extraction – something which is of no statistical significance whatsoever.)

It wouldn’t do for the laity to start noticing any other trends with respect of ethnicity and crime. They might begin to question the wisdom of importing scores of illiterate and unskilled migrants from Africa and South Asia.

Far better that the police be hindered in their duties than for the general public to know the truth.

[1]: Rafiq, H. and Adil, M. (2017). Quilliam Foundation: Group Based Child Sexual Exploitation – Dissecting Grooming Gangs; https://www.quilliaminternational.com/shop/e-publications/group-based-child-sexual-exploitation-dissecting-grooming-gangs/

tyunnos
    Participant

“On social media especially, this popular statistic from Quilliam’s report has inevitably been used as a rhetorical club, being bashed over the head of anybody who dares question this narrative or voice an opposing opinion. Yet how many people have actually read the report remains a mystery. Not least because it isn’t freely available for fellow researchers or members of the public to obtain and subject to the kind of scrutiny such reports normally undergo.

We will demonstrate that this report is flawed from beginning to end. Laced with contradictions, misrepresentations and blatant fabrications, the report also appears hastily thrown together, with paragraphs copied and pasted into multiple sections. Their statistics are pulled from incomplete research, and use a specific definition of ‘grooming gangs’ that is again different from the figures they cite from other studies. The report has been highly selective of not only the references it opts to use, but the specific sections of those sources it decides to include or omit.”
    https://medium.com/@Reg_Left_Media/grooming-gangs-quilliam-the-myth-of-the-84-percent-cc834b57fcf3

Fugazi3973
    Participant

You’ve moved this from a story of two boys bikes being stolen, made a wild leap of non-substiantied faith to say it was, I’m assuming Muslim thieves, and then moving it further along to Tommy Robinson and child-grooming?

Okaaayyyyyy.

Rob, if there is a safe way of shutting this thread, shouldn’t it be done so. These words I’m reading here seem to be full of hate to me.

(Edit to add this reply is obviously meant for the OP)

shiftingspace
    Participant

[quote quote=151135]You’ve moved this from a story of two boys bikes being stolen, made a wild leap of non-substiantied faith to say it was, I’m assuming Muslim thieves, and then moving it further along to Tommy Robinson and child-grooming?

Okaaayyyyyy.

Rob, if there is a safe way of shutting this thread, shouldn’t it be done so. These words I’m reading here seem to be full of hate to me.

(Edit to add this reply is obviously meant for the OP)[/quote]

I neither believe nor suggested that the robbers were adherents of Islam. Do not falsely attribute to me misapprehensions which you have arrived at by deficiencies in your own ability to read and comprehend.

For the benefit of those like Fugazi3973 who are a touch on the dim side, I shall make it clear that the purpose of this thread was to draw attention and register my disgust with the rank dishonesty of suppressing highly pertinent information from stories, particularly reports of crime, when it conflicts with your ideology.

I mentioned Tommy Robinson because it is yet another instance, albeit more high-profile, of the establishment covering up uncomfortable truths for ideological reasons.

In this case, I have it on good authority that the thugs who carried out this crime were of African descent. Do you not think it would be useful and conducive to their apprehension for the public to be aware of this?

In other reports of crime in the area, neither the police nor Rob have shown any reticence in providing a description of the suspect when they were white.

Why is this information only systematically omitted when the offender is not white?

Sheefag
    Participant

He’s right mind, this has Isis prints all over it.
    Advancing the Caliphate, one bike theft at a time.

Fugazi3973
    Participant

[quote quote=151137]

You’ve moved this from a story of two boys bikes being stolen, made a wild leap of non-substiantied faith to say it was, I’m assuming Muslim thieves, and then moving it further along to Tommy Robinson and child-grooming?

Okaaayyyyyy.

(Edit to add this reply is obviously meant for the OP)

I neither believe nor suggested that the robbers were adherents of Islam. Do not falsely attribute to me misapprehensions which you have arrived at by deficiencies in your own ability to read and comprehend.

For the benefit of those like Fugazi3973 who are a touch on the dim side, I shall make it clear that the purpose of this thread was to draw attention and register my disgust with the rank dishonesty of suppressing highly pertinent information from stories, particularly reports of crime, when it conflicts with your ideology.

I mentioned Tommy Robinson because it is yet another instance, albeit more high-profile, of the establishment covering up uncomfortable truths for ideological reasons.

The scum responsible were baying and making obscene remarks about his mother and the women of the country, but he stood stoically and refused to rise to these provocations.

Then the police came and arrested him.

Are you so utterly indoctrinated in the cult of Diversity that you see nothing wrong with that? He might well be killed in there.

In this case, I have it on good authority that the thugs who carried out this crime were of African descent. Do you not think it would be useful and conducive to their apprehension for the public to be aware of this?

In other reports of crime in the area, neither the police nor Rob have shown any reticence in providing a description of the suspect when they were white.

Why is this information only systematically omitted when the offender is not white?[/quote]

I’ve just contacted the father of one of the lads whose bike was stolen. Definately white, and had wavy blonde hair.
    Please take your vile racism elsewhere.

R T
    Keymaster

[quote quote=151137]I shall make it clear that the purpose of this thread was to draw attention and register my disgust with the rank dishonesty of suppressing highly pertinent information from stories, particularly reports of crime, when it conflicts with your ideology.[/quote]

Omitting or suppressing makes it sound like we have some information and decided not to publish.

I am unsure if ‘rank dishonesty of suppressing highly pertinent information’ regarding crimes was aimed at Wrexham.com, so to cover all bases, that is not happening here.

We have published as much information as we have had on this.

If you have solid information regarding the theft of the bike from two kids by some scumbags, I would hope you give it to the police ASAP and hopefully arrests and charges follow.

I do quite like the idea we are now big enough to be part of a ‘state-enforced media blackout’ though, and have globalist masters.

Further…
    [quote quote=151137]
    In other reports of crime in the area, neither the police nor Rob have shown any reticence in providing a description of the suspect when they were white. Why is this information only systematically omitted when the offender is not white?[/quote]

Can you provide some links to back that up, as I have had a quick search of Bellevue Park incidents and that is demonstrably untrue.

R T
    Keymaster

[quote quote=151157]
    I’ve just contacted the father of one of the lads whose bike was stolen. Definately white, and had wavy blonde hair.
    Please take your vile racism elsewhere.[/quote]

Just seen this after my post – as the convo is public on twitter, I am copying it here for reference. Answers provided by the person who made the initial appeal that has gone viral.

Q Have you got a description of the thieves?

A: The lad who took my sons bike was wearing a dark blue stone island jacket , black tracksuit Bottoms , and black trainers , the lad had blonde wavy hair , that’s all we know

Q: Awkward question, but were they white?

A: deffo white

Fugazi3973
    Participant

The only rank dishonesty here Rob is from shiftingspace, who has reported it was thugs of African descent. I’ve asked the father of one of the boys directly on Twitter, and the convo went as follows:

“Hi the lad who took my sons bike was wearing a dark blue stone island jacket , black tracksuit Bottoms , and black trainers , the lad had blonde wavy hair , that’s all we know , thx”

“Thanks Carl. Awkward question, but were they white? Some horrible person is trying to make a race issue out of it.”

“I mate deffo white”

Fugazi3973
    Participant

[quote quote=151159]

Please take your vile racism elsewhere.

Just seen this after my post – as the convo is public on twitter, I am copying it here for reference. Answers provided by the person who made the initial appeal that has gone viral.

Q Have you got a description of the thieves?

A: The lad who took my sons bike was wearing a dark blue stone island jacket , black tracksuit Bottoms , and black trainers , the lad had blonde wavy hair , that’s all we know

Q: Awkward question, but were they white?

A: deffo white[/quote]

Thanks for that Rob It was me who asked the question, I obviously am more than happy for that to be put up!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Welsh gaming professionals flying the flag at “instrumental” US conference

News

What to expect with new first minister set to be appointed and cabinet reshuffle on the horizon

News

Updated: Firefighters called to incident at Bryn Lane recycling centre

News

Wrexham Council first in north Wales to install men’s sanitary bins in public toilets

News

Former Debenhams store in Wrexham could become trampoline park

News

Video: Wrexham market’s historic secrets are being uncovered amid refurb

News