Best Wishes To "The Reds"

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Best Wishes To "The Reds"

• Author

Rex Ham
    Participant

I hope you will join me in sending best wishes to Wrexham Football Club for the FA Trophy final on Sunday. Also, those members of this board who are going to the game, I hope you have a great day and a reason to sing on the way home!! :yahoo:

zinger
    Participant

Don’t forget to dance. :yahoo:

taffboy
    Participant

Yea best wishes to the reds .And ther loyal supporters.have a great day.

justjojo2011
    Participant

I don’t support Wrexham FC, never have but am with you on this.  Best wishes to them tomorrow.  Hope they do really well

Daave63
    Participant

What a game!

Unlucky Wrexham, but well done North Ferriby, from 2-0 down to win. Really good game, hope everyone has a safe journey home! :cry:

Bryn6
    Participant

No disrespect to North Ferriby but it was embarrassing, Wilkin rightly sacked!

Daave63
    Participant

[quote quote=80949]No disrespect to North Ferriby but it was embarrassing, Wilkin rightly sacked! [/quote]

Probably, now don’t laff, but would he have gone through a process of verbal, written, final warning – sack? :mail:

Rondetto
    Participant

I see the Wrexham FC trust have sacked manager Kevin Wilkin. Maybe he hasn’t done enough but there again whoever takes over will have to have a lot more money to spend.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

College’s celebration of education and diversity goes from strength to strength

News

Clean energy projects ‘harming’ rural Wales, warns Conservative MS

News

News

Drug driver jailed after fatal Johnstown road traffic collision

News

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News