Bank Street

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Bank Street

• Author

Adam
    Participant

I’ve always liked the Victorian design of the Central Arcade… a shame it now looks so sad and unloved…

I think the quality of the sign indicates how much the council have appreciated it over the years..

[ATTACH]28[/ATTACH]

thunderbirdskid
    Participant

@Adam 9711 wrote:

I’ve always liked the Victorian design of the Central Arcade… a shame it now looks so sad and unloved…

I think the quality of the sign indicates how much the council have appreciated it over the years..

[ATTACH]28[/ATTACH]

Agreed, if that was in Chester it would be much loved and cared for…Sometimes its the simple things.

gogledd
    Participant

I was recently in Cardiff and they have invigorated their arcades and the central market while retaining some of the shops that have been there for years (e.g. Spillers Records). The place was alive an buzzing with shoppers despite the new St. Davids shopping centre opening opposite – or has the footfall of the centre attracted more people to the arcades. Perhaps our councillors could getin touch with Cardiff and find out how to rejuvenate the heart of the town successfully.

Born Acorn
    Participant

I bought a replacement watch strap from eBay, but I had difficulty fitting it myself.

I took it to Hales, wishing to pay for it being fitted.

They did it for free.

de ddwyrain
    Participant

When visiting Wrexham for the first time, I remember that it was on Bank Street that I thought to myself ‘I really like this town’.

Iceman
    Participant

@thunderbirdskid 9698 wrote:

Great looking street. Complete with a superb butchers and a Timpsons outlet.

Best butchers in town is the one on Bank Street. I wish they would bring back ‘Hog Heaven’ though.

NJones
    Participant

On the few occasions I get into town for a short time(due to parking charges!) I’m always on Bank St at the Butchers and then Covent Garden the veg shop by the Post Office.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News

From Campus to Community: The Role of Wrexham’s Colleges in Local Economic Development

News

Beyond Academics: A Closer Look at Extracurricular Opportunities in Wrexham’s Colleges

News

Off-road motorcyclists ‘using their bikes dangerously’ warned they ‘will be seized’

News