Bad driving hotspots in town?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Bad driving hotspots in town?

• Author

NJones
    Participant

@angryShopper 2305 wrote:

It’s called being born in one place, moving to another, then going somewhere else for an education, then another place for more education, and then another place for work, unlike the locals here who never leave the town, go to school or work, there is another way

This is getting wildly off topic, So I would like to draw it back to the topic, and ask if anyone knows IF it’s actually legal to park on the roundabout at eagles medow as if it’s not next time I see a police car doing so I shall take pictures

I left Wrexham for education and work and after 5 years came back because it’s such a nice place.

The Police can park anywhere if they are responding to a call. I’ve got pics of a police car parked on double yellows outside Crown buildings, they were responding to an incident in the court.

NJones
    Participant

@angryShopper 2289 wrote:

my dark skinned Spanish friends getting “muslim” abuse at the student halls, following 7/7 is an example I can give you, of the small minded small town ignorance of the people,

Most of the uni’s students don’t come form Wrexham. Those who do live at home and not the halls!

NJones
    Participant

Right, lets get back on topic. No doubt Mod will remove some previous posts.

There are some locations in Wrexham where people live on unadopted roads, New Road New Broughton for example. These people actually have it written into their deeds that they own the road outside their house, and are expected to maintain them. I don’t condone threatening to set fire to a car if it’s not moved- enough of that already at the moment!

In areas where there are a lot of terraced housing such as Smithfield parking is an issue, but no-one has a right to park outside their house unless they either own the road, or in some cases the council has marked a Disabled bay. Neighbourly love and consideration should ensure people get on.

angryShopper
    Participant

@NJones 2310 wrote:

Most of the uni’s students don’t come form Wrexham. Those who do live at home and not the halls!

No no, Our friends, who were spanish, got abuse from people FROM town, because there are Halls in the town centre (over the street from liquid etc). they were abused because if they are not white they are obvilously “P**i’s” it’s embarrising how people here are,

Chris
    Participant

With reference to the inbred coment wrexham was a traditional border market and garison town, as such it has always had a high diversity of population. But hey that would spoil your bigoted rant.

teddy gwyn
    Participant

have this little corker from 5 o’clock. starting at the pedestrian crossing by the fire station.
    Notice how I get flashed and beeped at for driving on the wrong side of the road.
    I do apologise for the bad taste in music.
    PICT2841 – YouTube

zinger
    Participant

I have seen some one doing the same thing from the Mold Road/ Bradley Road traffic lights. They must have taken the bus road. Strangers to the area?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News

New gym plans for Wrexham Industrial Estate could create 70 jobs

News

Wrexham man taking on London Marathon challenge for disabled skiers

News