Bad Driving Habits on Wrexham’s Roads.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Bad Driving Habits on Wrexham’s Roads.

• Author

Taffy
    Participant

Just followed a red Peugeot onto the bypass and he didn’t have his lights on (@10pm.) Took a few flashes of full beam from me before he put his on.

Sheefag
    Participant

@Liam 18160 wrote:

Today a fella on Kingsmills Road was so impatient he undercut me by driving along the kerb to make a left turn in queuing traffic.

How many kittens died?

allangeorgedavies
    Participant

driving down mold rd yesterday through gwersyllt yesterday 30MPH got overtaken by a prick in a 4X4 who do these people think they are morons

Travis Bickle
    Participant

A lot of problems are caused now by many of our roads being simply not WIDE enough on the approach to junctions, perpetuated by drivers turning right who ‘hog’ the middle of the road, thus preventing cars from turning left ( or mounting the kerb to do so ‘Salap and Crescent Roads ) Resulting in a lack of free flow.

justjojo2011
    Participant

I don’t think that they “think” they are morons. They just are. Also, the car doesn’t make a bad driver. A bad driver is a bad driver whether riving a 4×4 or a mini.

@allangeorgedavies 18177 wrote:

driving down mold rd yesterday through gwersyllt yesterday 30MPH got overtaken by a prick in a 4X4 who do these people think they are morons

johnhoppy
    Participant

@Travis Bickle 18179 wrote:

A lot of problems are caused now by many of our roads being simply not WIDE enough on the approach to junctions, perpetuated by drivers turning right who ‘hog’ the middle of the road, thus preventing cars from turning left ( or mounting the kerb to do so ‘Salap and Crescent Roads ) Resulting in a lack of free flow.

If you’re turning right you can’t pull over further than the white line. Traffic following should just be patient.

Travis Bickle
    Participant

@johnhoppy 18188 wrote:

If you’re turning right you can’t pull over further than the white line. Traffic following should just be patient.

But so many park “several” feet away from the white line.

Huw
    Participant

@justjojo2011 18185 wrote:

I don’t think that they “think” they are morons. They just are. Also, the car doesn’t make a bad driver. A bad driver is a bad driver whether riving a 4×4 or a mini.

I find the majority of bad drivers drive people carriers, i.e Shitroen Picasso’s and obviously the BMW brigade, with the 1 series wanabee’s right up there.

harry
    Participant

@Big H 18205 wrote:

I find the majority of bad drivers drive people carriers, i.e Shitroen Picasso’s and obviously the BMW brigade, with the 1 series wanabee’s right up there.

Whats going on with the increased number of people driving with front fogs lights on? not just that, but they seem to drive with just side lights and front fogs :confused: they aren’t ‘boyracers’ either (infact I don’t tend to see any younger ones doing this much anymore) seems to be middle age/older folk. Don’t know if they are trying to replicate daytime running lights?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News

New gym plans for Wrexham Industrial Estate could create 70 jobs

News

Wrexham man taking on London Marathon challenge for disabled skiers

News