Bad Driving Habits on Wrexham’s Roads.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Bad Driving Habits on Wrexham’s Roads.

• Author

AMA Express
    Participant

Oh my sides are splittin’ ! ;)

justjojo2011
    Participant

That forward facing camera of yours will show you committing an offence and could result in you losing your license for not stopping at a pedestrian crossing and quite clearly driving too fast off a round about. Good luck to you. The broken bones will be well worth it for the compensation claim from a dangerous driver.

@AMA Express 17864 wrote:

Well, good luck for the future. Because when you walk out in front of me, or one of my vehicles, and get spread across the road, the forward facing cameras fitted to our vehicles for insurance purposes will make YOU look a complete plank.

BTW Breaks are what will happen to your bones.
    Brakes are what stop vehicles.

justjojo2011
    Participant

Exactly. But maybe he’s the type of driver that doesn’t take responsibility?

@danofthewibble 17912 wrote:

Of course, your forward facing camera would reveal you’d entered the road too fast, and neglected to pay attention to the crossing. Tsch. ;)

Sheefag
    Participant

I never bother stopping at that crossing myself.

dagg
    Participant

@Sheefag 17951 wrote:

I never bother stopping at that crossing myself.

I don’t either, except when someone is waiting to use it.

Sheefag
    Participant

That’s what the horn and main beam are for.

Travis Bickle
    Participant

Blocking turnings whilst queuing – serveral frequent instances occur on Kingsmills Road.

beedar
    Participant

I saw an idiot this morning actually parked on the zebra crossing by Stevie’s chippy whilst he went into a house

justjojo2011
    Participant

Clearly some numpties think the rules don’t apply to them lol. Probably the same type of numpty who complains about speed cameras when they get caught…

@beedar 18130 wrote:

I saw an idiot this morning actually parked on the zebra crossing by Stevie’s chippy whilst he went into a house

Liam
    Participant

Today a fella on Kingsmills Road was so impatient he undercut me by driving along the kerb to make a left turn in queuing traffic.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News

Three arrested over ‘intent to supply Class B drugs’

News

16 year old charged with range of driving offences in Rhos

News

A view from Wrexham’s Member of Parliament

News

Wrexham University announce Professor Joe Yates as new Vice-Chancellor