Bad Driving Habits on Wrexham’s Roads.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Bad Driving Habits on Wrexham’s Roads.

• Author

Travis Bickle
    Participant

People who ‘park in wait’ for a space at the top end of Island Green.

AMA Express
    Participant

Where would you like them to wait, Chester ? ;)

zinger
    Participant

People who park right up to the left hand corner at a T junction making it dangerous for cars having to overtake parked when cars are turning right unseen. Hullah Lane at the Junction with Holt Road is a particular case in point. Other roads have double yellow lines but not this junction for some reason.

beedar
    Participant

Ignorant people who don’t acknowledge you when you flash them out

Travis Bickle
    Participant

@AMA Express 17663 wrote:

Where would you like them to wait, Chester ? ;)

No, just simply turn right by Dog’n’Bone where there are bound to be at least a dozen spaces free.

AMA Express
    Participant

And walk up that enormous hill !!!! You’re joking ! ;)

BigYellowTaxiBike
    Participant

I hate having to use Berse Road by B&Q. The cycle lanes dump you onto the road, but everyone drives that stretch far too quickly. Had more than one near miss on the little stretch of road. Terrifying.

Travis Bickle
    Participant

@BigYellowTaxiBike 17706 wrote:

I hate having to use Berse Road by B&Q. The cycle lanes dump you onto the road, but everyone drives that stretch far too quickly. Had more than one near miss on the little stretch of road. Terrifying.

As a Private Hire driver ( who does day shifts ), I dread pick up’s and drop off’s on that stretch, “exposed” is the word.

Rondetto
    Participant

As there are many potholes in and around Wrexham, I see drivers swerving to avoid them. Mold road into town is particularly bad.

miserableoldbugger
    Participant

Good evening all
    I am surprised that Sheepfag has not been on defending the idiot that has overturned a lorry on the PostHouse roundabout and caused traffic chaos for miles around.
    30 min journey from Deeside has just taken 90+ mins through Mold because the Hope route is just gridlocked :-(

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Warning issued after ‘lithium battery’ causes fire at Wrexham recycling centre

News

Demand for Welsh courses ‘outstripping capacity’

News

New economy minister sets out his priorities for Wales

News

7 Facts You Should (or Shouldn’t) Go For a Ph.D.

News

Proposals submitted to turn Wrexham beauty salon into children’s home

News

Friends take on 45-mile ultramarathon to raise funds for mental health charity

News