Bad Driving Habits on Wrexham’s Roads.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Bad Driving Habits on Wrexham’s Roads.

• Author

cmaj76
    Participant

At the various merge in turn points around town, the drivers who point blank refuse to allow other drivers in by taking off at break neck speed and attaching themselves to the bumper of the car in front of them.

Travis Bickle
    Participant

@cmaj76 17496 wrote:

At the various merge in turn points around town, the drivers who point blank refuse to allow other drivers in by taking off at break neck speed and attaching themselves to the bumper of the car in front of them.

Such as Mold Rd into Regent St ( by the sorting office )

Theresa
    Participant

@Travis Bickle 17497 wrote:

Such as Mold Rd into Regent St ( by the sorting office )

That’ll be because the likes of myself will stay in line with the queue and get pissed off with the people that race down the outside and expect to be let in.

So no, I won’t let them in neither, they can wait in the queue like everyone else!

Theresa
    Participant

While I’m here, what is it with people not indicating? Sick of guessing where people intend to go ffs!

Also, people/neighbours parking over driveways is extremely annoying, as well as people parking on pavements:mad:

cmaj76
    Participant

Traffic flowing in two (or more) lanes and merging in turn will move more quickly, more safely and cause less of a tail back than traffic sitting queuing in one lane.

cmaj76
    Participant

but I do agree with the indicators and the parking on pavements. Coedpoeth High Street being a case in point. Its a narrow road (and main emergency service route) all double yellow lines but lazy, lazy, idle people still park wherever they want forcing mothers with prams and children to take to the road to get around them. There is a car park not 50 metres from the road yet they still park outside the Spar or takeaways making it difficult for everyone. To make it worse the police generally just drive around them without doing anything.

Sheefag
    Participant

@Theresa 17566 wrote:

While I’m here, what is it with people not indicating? Sick of guessing where people intend to go ffs!

Also, people/neighbours parking over driveways is extremely annoying, as well as people parking on pavements:mad:

I’ve found that if you don’t indicate, there’s a better chance of diving in front of the idiots who queue up.
    No indicators FTW.

Travis Bickle
    Participant

Ok, the idiots who queue in One Lane to get onto Chester Road off Gresford Roundabout…often blocking the link rd, it’s so SO easy to safely and legally use the second lane.

miserableoldbugger
    Participant

Traffic problems on the A 483 Southbound at Gresford due to the prat with no indicators and then the three idiots by the Gresford off-slip trying to avoid the queuing traffic ahead.
    You deserve all you get
    First day back driving after a 10 day break – did you forget any little driving skill you had?

Sheefag
    Participant

Reading how emotive you seem to be, you might want to ask yourself whether you really should be driving.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News