Bad Driving Habits on Wrexham’s Roads.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Bad Driving Habits on Wrexham’s Roads.

• Author

Sheefag
    Participant

Dear God!
    Is this all that people have to get all bent out of shape about?
    I think there are some here who welcome the opportunities that driving brings for ‘RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION’, it makes them feel better about themselves.

Travis Bickle
    Participant

“Bent all out of Shape” lol I’ve not heard that one since I watched the WWF in the early 90’s. In any case this thread was intended to be a lighthearted look at what sends our inner driving demons demented. Plus draw attention to problematic areas of the local road system.
    Rhosddu Bridge – “Why our Cars go high-five each others mirrors?”

Sheefag
    Participant

@Travis Bickle 17477 wrote:

“In any case this thread was intended to be a lighthearted look at what sends our inner driving demons demented.

Lighthearted is a distant, youthful memory to some here.

Travis Bickle
    Participant

@Sheefag 17479 wrote:

Lighthearted is a distant, youthful memory to some here.

Just like…”Indicating”:D

BorrasBill
    Participant

@Ferret 17470 wrote:

Phew. Thank goodness WE are all perfect or we’d all be in a right pickle.

We are obviously not all perfect, that’s why we make mistakes. I think the point of this thread is not about mistakes, it’s deliberate bad and dangerous driving. If someone goes in the wrong lane, through a red light, doesn’t indicate, drives with their fog lights on (which they must know is illegal), these are not mistakes, they are deliberate actions (or inactions). It is putting other peoples lives in danger.

Someone parked on the double yellow lines on crescent road as I type, they’ve been there an hour now proudly displaying a disabled badge. Clearly it is fine to abandon your car in a dangerous place if you have a badge!

Travis Bickle
    Participant

When people park their car at “least” a foot away from the kerb. WHY endanger your own car from a possible scrape or wing-mirror detachment…that likely will have no willing witness?

AMA Express
    Participant

@BorrasBill 17484 wrote:

If someone goes in the wrong lane, through a red light, doesn’t indicate, drives with their fog lights on (which they must know is illegal), these are not mistakes, they are deliberate actions (or inactions). It is putting other peoples lives in danger.

Are we talking about LLPD drivers now ?

beedar
    Participant

I saw a car with a disabled badge parked on the double yellow lines on Llangollen Bridge last Sunday which led to all sorts of problems

Travis Bickle
    Participant

People who park against the flow of traffic, not least on…
    Dean Rd by the shop.
    Parking bay’s on Chester Street.
    Crescent Rd by the Chippy.
    Brook Street ( causing bedlam when they try to drive off )
    Outside more or less ALL schools.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Multi-million pound investment to transform Old Library into “creative industries powerhouse”

News

The Adventure of Discovery: Why Field Trips Matter for Learning

News

Senedd rejects legal requirement for residential outdoor education in schools

News

New solar farm project planned in Wrexham could power over 22,000 homes

News

Welsh Affairs Committee Rob & Ryan comment ‘taken out of context’ says Deputy Leader of Council

News

New gym plans for Wrexham Industrial Estate could create 70 jobs

News